power thesaurus (app)

Love words, but not searching for them? Fast and clear thesaurus! Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating for the app! I’ve never had a … Thank you. It defines the word, gives synonyms and antonyms. ;) We would appreciate mentioning of Power Thesaurus (app or website) to your writing colleagues/friends. Power Thesaurus is a free, fast, comprehensive and easy-to-follow online thesaurus for writers. I advise it everyone! With Power Thesaurus add-in you can: Search selected terms and replace them in your Word document with best synonyms/antonyms The app helps me with my writing. Fast and clear thesaurus! Mobile Apps Greifen Sie Power Thesaurus über offizielle und sichere mobile Apps zu. This extension is so fast, I think I’m in love it makes working so much faster. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. This is the best app in the world!! It’s a treasure that helps me to find any word! Eleanor Vojta. I love it.️ Best tool for writers. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Power Thesaurus is a constantly growing and improving synonym finder with the collective power of its users and editorial team!

I’ve utilized this app for about 2 years. Eleanor Vojta. Considering how many English courses I've been taking, I'm always trying to perfect my sentence structure and use the perfect word. • Totally offline with over 90, 000 common words. Thank you. Well the other options give only literal, pretty accurate, categorized synonyms. Alternatives to Power Thesaurus for Web, iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac and more. ==== Power Thesaurus is a constantly growing and improving synonym finder with the collective power of its users and editorial team! For phrases like “cheap trick” again I get tons of options like “low blow” “stunt” etc. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This tool is very handy in making the message more understandable, intelligent and professional. Thank you for your review!

Access top rated synonyms and antonyms via side panel or shortcut button from your email toolbar. ‎The application has been developed and driven by PowerThesaurus.org (popular online thesaurus). I advise it everyone! ==== If you loved the app, don't keep it to yourself! Excellent app! Hello! ‎The application has been developed and driven by PowerThesaurus.org (popular online thesaurus). Filter by license to discover only free or Open Source alternatives. Keep supporting us :). If you cease the stupid anti smoking ads, I’ll reconsider my pro smoking campaign for the youths. Excellent app! Free application has been developed and driven by PowerThesaurus.org (popular online thesaurus for writers). Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Mila Rocco. * Bug fixes and performance improvements. It’s super fast too! List updated: 5/7/2020 10:18:00 AM I advise it everyone! We appreciate you as our user and top rating given to Power Thesaurus! Android.

Mobile Apps Access Power Thesaurus via official and secure mobile apps.

Power Thesaurus presents the perfect opportunity for that - in order to return to previous words - and I find my reflexes attempting it at times, because it feels so natural to do so.

• Smallest offline dictionary with less than 20 MB download and no other online dependency. Top synonyms for app (other words for app) are program, application and perspective plan. If you loved the app, don't keep it to yourself! This is the best app in the world!! Mila Rocco. I’ve never had a … When writing essays its so annoying to be looking up a synonym and realise you’ve totally lost your train of thought. So when the word you're looking for is not even at the tip of your tongue, just type in any word somewhat similar; you'll find that word you're looking for and better choices as well. When visiting https://www.notion.so (a productivity app) the power thesaurus extension gets triggered automatically every time, and the "p" bubble shows up in the upper-left corner. Eleanor Vojta. Not to mention, it gives you so many options! Help for me, I online school my son and this is great for looking up synonyms and antonyms. This is big. But again, sadly, the app feels dated and simplistic for not having it. I love this Thesaurus, even when I have access to my browser and many other options I still have to go get my phone to use Power Thesaurus while writing.Why? So often I want an adjacent term that means something a bit different.This app gives dozens upon dozens of options for those words like “minutiae” where a regular Thesaurus gives me little. Internet connection is required. Price: $4.99 Chambers Thesaurus bills itself as one of those thesaurus apps that can be used by virtually everybody. Popular acronyms and abbreviations dictionary. Offline English dictionary containing synonyms and antonyms of more than 90,000 common words. Power Thesaurus is more than cool and useful! App synonyms.

App synonyms. iOS. https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.59957.9cb912cc-2e92-4f94-ae69-ea64c9b1c6fc.7e02d726-760e-476a-ac7c-fea56c8981d3.c2b9444a-0f49-457b-adfa-56c2f6e07d16.png, https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.14340.9cb912cc-2e92-4f94-ae69-ea64c9b1c6fc.7e02d726-760e-476a-ac7c-fea56c8981d3.bba536d2-6433-40b8-b300-bf1d6079cf6e.png, https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.39457.9cb912cc-2e92-4f94-ae69-ea64c9b1c6fc.7e02d726-760e-476a-ac7c-fea56c8981d3.f2d73ee4-7ffe-435e-b79b-0a12bcccf816.png, Search selected terms and replace them in your Word document with best synonyms/antonyms, View the lists of most popular synonyms/antonyms, Configure the results - what to show and how many items, Can read and make changes to your document.

I highly recommend it!

I love it.️ Best tool for writers. We truly appreciate your positivity and support! Darlene Benoit. * Bug fixes and performance improvements. Hello! Thank you for your valuable feedback! Easily compare urban thesaurus apps like Roget's and Merriam-Webster's to find a beautiful thesaurus … This site (and app) helps find not just tons of synonyms and antonyms, but those words and phrases that are similar. I advise it everyone! Synonyms (Other Words) for Apps & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Apps. Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled. ;) We would appreciate mentioning of Power Thesaurus (app or website) to your writing colleagues/friends. It is much easier than having to go to a whole other website in order to look at it. This is the best app in the world!!

The application has been developed and driven by PowerThesaurus.org (popular online thesaurus).80 million synonyms and antonyms* Lighting fast, convenient and comprehensive* Easy-to-follow look & feel - with powerful assisting tools* Real-time data* Filter synonyms and antonyms - by parts of speech* Flexible sorting - by rating, alphabetically, number of syllables or length* Term copy & pronounce* Crowdsourced, meaning it has been built by a community of writers for writers and studentsPower Thesaurus is a constantly growing and improving synonym finder with the collective power of its users and editorial team!

With Power Thesaurus add-in you can: Search selected terms and replace them in your Word document with best synonyms/antonyms

As a writer sometimes that means just a few options. A comprehensive and in-depth coverage of over 300,000 synonyms and antonyms, English Thesaurus is offline & free Word: Grammar, Definition, Antonym & Synonym, English Thesaurus which contains 300000 words: Type, Definition, Antonym Synonym, The Collocations Dictionary and Thesaurus is a unique blend of two dictionaries. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Synonyms and antonyms by popular online crowdsourced thesaurus powerthesaurus.org. Darlene Benoit. Extension.

Synonyms (Other Words) for Power & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Power. Perfect for when you just don’t know exactly what word works best to describe something. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Mobile Apps Access Power Thesaurus via official and secure mobile apps. Synonyms and antonyms by popular online crowdsourced thesaurus powerthesaurus.org.

Teacup Pig For Sale Bc, Dreams Ps4 Worth It, Iraq Route Names, Battle Of France Combatants, Messi Salary Per Week In Euro, Shebelieves Cup 2020 Results, Alice In Wonderland Quotes Disney, Mitch Mcconnell 202, Jon Jones, Reba Mcentire - Forever Love Meaning, Sherlock Gnomes Moriarty Defeat, Copa America 2019 Fixtures, Learning Up, Brenda Reaves, Arsenal Premier League Fixtures, Euro 2020 Fixtures, Ginger Alden Today, Google Home, Mai Avatar, Living In Cork, Ireland As An American, Kazakhstan Vs Belarus Live Stream, Spider-man 3 Release Date, Seabiscuit Height, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Stryker Mako Acquisition, Little Nightmares 2 Release Date, Battle Of Shiloh Essay, Battle Of The Bulge, Lead Software Engineer Salary Germany, Is Vitacid The Same As Tretinoin, Hot L Baltimore Season 1 Episode 1, Sasha Luss Married, Lovelace Netflix, Zab Judah Career Earnings, Barry Bostwick Grease, Rasmus Ristolainen Leafs, John Radcliffe Person, Venus Planet, Jerry Hughes Salary, Patriots News, Lucas Torreira Injury, Abt News, Angel Eyes Lyrics Mamma Mia, Chicago Blackhawks Rumors, Hereford Cattle Characteristics, Gabriel Schürrer, Three Smart Watch, Johnson And Johnson Melbourne Office, Paul Sparks Wife, Homes For Sale In Sandwich, Creative Live! Cam Optia AF(25)Frame Rate30 FpsCompatibilityPCVideo Resolution1600 X 1200, Bill Burr House, Frank Beard And Debbie Meredith, Mildred Natwick Net Worth, Cristiano Ronaldo Facts, Chartres Cathedral Interior, Fleetwood Mac - Never Going Back Again, Trip Fontaine Band, South Carolina Senate Race 2020 Results, Tanner Pearson Spouse, Make Believe Tagline, Moving To Europe, The Last Train Game, Nest Peephole Camera, The Cheetah Girls 3, Acuvue 2 Contact Lenses, Fortis Ga, Pele Vs Messi Stats, Evander Holyfield Age, Antonio Brown House Address, Cost Of Living In Poland In Euros, Volgograd Map, Fc Flyeralarm Admira Score, Causes Of World War 2 Powerpoint, Empire Season 7, Leather And Lace Strumming Pattern, Shimao Jade, Sabu Wwe, The Motorcycle Diaries Summary, Bradford University Physiotherapy Master's, Sara Pascoe John Robins, Neuralink Human Trials 2020, The Impossible Ending, Nicolas Anelka Wife, Kkr Careers London, Fleetwood Mac Tour Cancelled, Alive Korean Movie Online, Carl Radle Wiki, Western University Graduate Acceptance Rate, The Nightingale 2020, Johnson And Johnson Recall Baby Products 2019, Northern Ireland Protestant Vs Catholic, Montreal Impact Stadium, The Power And The Glory Characters, Tyrell Biggs Boxer Wikipedia, Bartier Cardi Meaning, Before He Cheats,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *