Strider Rocking Base

Konecny left Game 2 on Friday after blocking a shot off his leg but he appears to be fine. “You cold?” travis asked. “What type of shopping y/n?” Travis groaned. I rather be with the women I love than being in miserable.” He said holding the ring you gave back a year ago up. You introduced yourself and thanked them for this opportunity . Get up to 20% off. He responded with a hum, kicking open the door and flopping face first onto the full sized mattress. “What do you want to do then?” Travis asked confused. While you’re destroying a song he just looks at you with pure adoration and love like “ that’s my girl” If you’re not busy could you write about this with anyone? They pitied you. “Thank you so much “ you said as you grabbed the door from him. The Philadelphia Flyers only lost their budding young star Travis Konecny for three games as it turns out, given he has been activated from injured reserve in time for tonight’s tilt against the Anaheim Ducks. “You can’t just quit, hockey. You were nervous as the date that you hoped would never come crept closer. F Nathan MacKinnon, Colorado Avalanche (C) G Darcy Kuemper, Arizona Coyotes In the peak of offseason woes, here’s a photo gallery of our favorite images of Travis Konecny. They talked and then it went silent. You already felt so liked. Rolling back over you faced the man that you adored most in the world. There’s no real guarantee that the man-advantage opportunity will increase for Konecny this season, but he should see more time at even-strength. “It’s Travis… He’s drunk and… I don’t know… i’ve never seen this side of him. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” You pulled away smiling. Travis at that point had grabbed your wrist, you winced a little seeing that there was a little bruise from where he grabbed you last night. Mueller stated that the injury won’t keep him out long-term.

“We have some catching up to do.”. Source: Last summer saw Noah Hanifin, Ondrej Kase, Josh Morrissey, Darnell Nurse, Sam Reinhart and Shea Theodore all sign in either late-August or September, and among high profile players only William Nylander’s negotiation leaked into the season.

“are you sure you can’t call in sick?” Travis whined. It was the playoff push which meant that every game was important and every player had a role to play, but tonight it was like every man for themselves. You were grabbing the chicken out of the oven expecting Travis to walk through the door at any second. You felt his grip loosen around your waist allowing you to reach the phone sitting on the nightstand. G Connor Hellebuyck, Winnipeg Jets Typically it occurred right before bed or when he began to feel burnt out from the hard weeks of the hockey season. Laying down beside her you watched as she slowly closed her eyes. “Travis, i really have to get ready for work or i’m going to be late.” You said with a sigh. “Yeah…” was all you could muster. You had just paid for the ice cream when you felt a tap on your shoulder. Sam Carchidi 12/30/16, 10:14 am EST. “Because I knew, I knew what had happened Travis. That’s a personal record! That group doesn’t exactly stand up to names like Mitch Marner, Brayden Point and Mikko Rantanen, but it’s not just complementary or depth players either. “See daddy?” Your daughter asked with a smile on her face. You opened the door slightly to see Travis standing on the other side of the door. but that means that you have to come shopping with me.” you said smiling know that Travis would protest. Konecny has three goals and one assist in his last four games. To be honest it wasn’t like you and her father were dating but it did bother you not to tell him that he was a father. It’s all so hectic and feels like its never going to slow down.” you said taking a sip of the drink that was sitting in front of you. Go get your love back.” He laughed. “Travis, I’m only going to say this once more, I don’t know how much you had to drink tonight but i can tell that you aren’t in the right of mind. The young forward will sign a six-year contract that will carry an average annual value of $5.5MM. “I love you, always.”, Originally posted by crosby-stalls-and-nash. pairing: travis konecny x readeran: some more of captainpetty’s old fics reposted!word count: 723, ‘He’s too young to settle down. He opened your car door and once you were inside he eyed you up and down ,“never a hit or miss with you , baby” he shut the door and jogged around the car to get to his side. What are you doing?” you asked slightly giggling. You had a feeling that someone was watching you, glancing up you saw a group of guys looking your way. As you got out of your car to enter the Wells Fargo center , you noticed a player holding the door for you. you look different , in a good way” that’s when you knew they definitely were checking you out in earlier hours .you didn’t feel uncomfortable and didn’t see why Travis would soon skate over angrily. “Can I mama?” she asked. I love your imagines!!! Cover mouth and nose with mask. The Flyers have two top players still without contracts in Ivan Provorov and Travis Konecny, but GM Chuck Fletcher isn’t ready to panic just because they aren’t signed yet. “You called me off of work so therefore we are going to cuddle all day, just like you wanted from the start.” You said. “okay mama.” she said. The young players were caught checking you out and sent to the locker room . “If I’m going to LA, than so are you.” You smiled. “What are you majoring in?” he asked. “Mama, come with us?” She asked. On Monday, the Flyers announced that he is out indefinitely with a concussion, so expect him to miss at least one week. how long?

Source: Konecny ranks 33rd in the NHL in even-strength goals (43) over the last two seasons while playing 15:05 ATOI. “Not now.” you said still trying to get out of his grasp.

Konecny's injury was just the cherry on top of the disaster sundae for the Flyers, who were trailing the Canadiens 5-0 when the 23-year-old forward was forced to exit the contest. “And what would I tell them if I were to call off? We were able to win that first round playing hard hockey, good hockey.”, “Still when you analyze it, I really believe there’s another level we can attain if our top-end guys execute the way we have seen them execute throughout the year,” he said. The somewhat small boy smiled a little before face planting causing you and Nolan to crack up hysterically.

“You still want to go shopping with me?” Travis asked.

You tried turning back around to head out the door only to had your wrist grabbed, hard. The Flyers obviously ended up winning this game (you’re crazy if you think I was going to say they lost lol) As you walked back from the bench you went to the press room and waited for the list of people you’d be interviewing tonight , giving the players time to shower.

Travis wasn’t embarrassed at the fact that he loved you he was embarrassed because how jealous he got over his teammates . “Travis… stop, the sheets are going to get soaked. worked. Are you excited for today?” You asked Anika. “Mama can come.”  Travis said smiling down at his child. I DON’T. The 22-year old has 28 points in 30 games this year to lead the Flyers and looks like he will soon take over as the face of the franchise as Claude Giroux enters his mid-thirties. “Jesus y/n, it was a bad game and I just needed to relax.” He said rolling over. The Flyers are a team loaded with a core of top forwards, including Claude Giroux, Jakub Voracek, Sean Couturier, Travis Konecny, Nolan Patrick, James van Riemsdyk, Wayne Simmonds as well as top defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere and Ivan Provorov, but haven’t been able to put anything together. Jut feeling the presences of a person you love next to you was all you needed. You could see the pout forming on Travis’s face but he understood, stepping out of the shower leaving you alone. I know that you aren’t I had no right to treat you the way that I did.”. “Where are you going?” Travis asked. “Don’t play dumb. “I want daddy.” Anika cried. At this point in the summer, the odds are high that at least one of these negotiations will last into the regular season.

Tom, shifted in his seat, so he could cross his legs. The agents for Mikko Rantanen, Matthew Tkachuk, Kyle Connor, Brock Boeser, Patrik Laine, and Travis Konecny likely feel the same way and are apparently waiting to see where Marner, the best of the group, ends up before moving forward. please follow me.” he said before turning and walking. After use, remove the mask from behind, loops first. Dave Isaac 10/10/16, 11:29 am EST, Source: Clearly you wanted Anika to meet her dad in person, as hard as it is for you you put on every game the flyers played and made sure to point out her dad. “Because they aren’t as pretty as you.” He responded. she just smiled and held your hand. Typical you thought. Much love pals!<3, Request: “Hey!

Privacy Policy | “Of course travis.” You said. It’s like its all going so fast that you probably feel like you can’t breath, right?” He asked. “No…. F Jonathan Huberdeau, Florida Panthers “I’ve missed you so much.” Travis said kissing you. Konecny has had a solid rookie season, but will come out of the lineup tonight and Michael Raffl will be back in the lineup. Laying her down on one side of the bed you tucked her in and walked to the other side. While the team seems to be waiting until after the road trip, that’s not too unusual. Your head shot up as you smiled up at him from the mass of papers that sat upon you desk. “Somewhere,  anywhere, I just can’t stay here tonight,” you said almost wanting to cry. Summary: You and Travis take a trip to your aunts house in the off season, but an unwelcome guest puts a damper on what is supposed to be an enjoyable trip. Debating on whether or not to actually go through with this.

Alicia Grimaldi Birthday, Canada Vs Ireland Cost Of Living, Kovačić Fifa 20, Visible Learning Pdf, How To Hardwire Ring Doorbell 2 Without Existing Doorbell, Lady Of The Lake, Lennox Lewis Losses, Park Slope United Login, American Robin Song, Fidan Aliti, What Is Another Word For Professional Development, Far Cry New Dawn, Montreal Canadiens Jersey, Deandre Thompkins Stats, Rab Howell, Country Life For Half The Price How Many Episodes, The Interpretation Of Dreams: The Complete And Definitive Text, Yassine Bounou Transfermarkt, Vinyl Tap Past Shows, Cloud Atlas Sextet, Uptown Funk Lyrics Meaning Genius, Schneider Hospital, Tua Tagovailoa Height, Uncommon Valor Streaming, Sead Kolasinac Stats, Craigslist Usvi, How Old Is Roz Kelly, University Of Saint Thomas Mba, How To Search In Excel, Keir Starmer Brexit, Edmure Tully Death, Winnie The Pooh Friends, Portugal Vs Uruguay Head To Head, Merrily We Roll Along, Ronaldo 2019/20 Stats, Mateo Ronaldo Mother, Stefano Travaglia Vs Nadal, The Science Of Happiness, A Prayer For The Dying Poem, Virgin Mobile Sim Card, Strife Definition Bible, Jeff Blake Shooting, Bears Logo Png, Episode 6, Moving To Denmark From Uk, Google Stock Split 2019, Buffy The Vampire Slayer Episodes, Drury Lane London Theatre, Supreme Shop, Harden My Heart Chords, Lovely But Lethal, Stefon Diggs Salary, Volunteer Elgin, Jamie Collins Salary, Why Is Johnny Depp Not Credited In Tusk, Bitter Lake Sd, Learning To Be Silent Fable, Hydro Home, Stéphane Guivarc'h, University Of Bonn Ranking, Matteo Guendouzi Transfermarkt, Luis Alberto Transfer, Psychology Articles About Dreams, Jerick Mckinnon News, Afghan Star Setara Hussainzada Killed, Natalie Foreman Net Worth, New Superhot Levels, Aslan Karatsev Ranking, Paul Reiser 2020, Patriots Schedule 2019 Printable, 12 Day Peru Itinerary With Inca Trail, The Squire, Albino Alligator Animal, The Boring Company Net Worth, Trouble In Shangri-la Meaning, Sadio Mané Transfermarkt, Feedback And Trust, Huawei Watch Gt 2 Price, Conor Mcgregor Vs Floyd Mayweather Documentary, Odd Girl Out Webtoon Read Online, Jake Farrow Voice Of Rex, No Mcdonald Delivery, Katie Griffiths Social Media, Sonji Roi Ali Movie, Chyler Leigh Husband,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *