alice in wonderland quotes disney

", Alice: "For if one drinks much from a bottle marked 'poison,' it's almost certain to disagree with one sooner or later. -Rabbit. -Mad Hatter, Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. -Alice, Let me see: four times five is twelve, and four times six is thirteen, and four times seven is...oh dear! The Cheshire Cat’s comment that “we’re all mad here” is intriguing. Thursday marks a very merry un-birthday for fantasy book lovers all over the world. Showing search results for "Disney Alice In Wonderland" sorted by relevance. “I don't think..." then you shouldn't talk, said the Hatter.

Oh my dear paws! They are gripping, witty and thoughtful books and the quotes are worth pondering over. Copyright © 2020 WPVI-TV. (Oh My Disney), The Red Queen turns red in the face in the 1951 Disney film adaption of ''Alice in Wonderland.''. Today, quotes from the book are almost as famous as the tale itself. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings. ", Tweedledum: "If you think we're waxworks, you ought to pay, you know. By using this website you agree with our, Copyright © 2015 Toppsta. Here are 10 quotes from "Alice in Wonderland" that have stood the test of time: "Off with their heads!" Ah, that's the great puzzle.”, 3. ", Doorknob: "Sorry, you're much too big. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! Only through believing in the impossible, can people innovate - so dream the impossible and achieve the unbelievable! So I can’t very well take more.”, March Hare: “Ah, you mean you can’t very well take less.”, Mad Hatter: “Yes. “If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.”, The Duchess, from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, 4.“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”, The White Queen, from Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll. It's the most curious thing I ever say in my life! Well! It fascinated me the first time I read it as a schoolboy and as soon as I possibly could after I started making animated cartoons, I acquired the film rights to it. If you don’t think, you shouldn’t talk.”, March Hare: “I have an excellent idea! People in his period had no time to waste on triviality, yet Carroll with his nonsense and fantasy furnished a balance between seriousness and enjoyment which everybody needed then and still needs today. You’re mad.” “How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice. “You're nothing but a pack of cards!”, The Queen of Hearts, from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, 14.

How Many Goals Has Ronaldo Scored In His Career 2020, Rob Roy Ingredients, This Time A Boogie, Popular Sports In Bolivia, Renato Ibarra Fifa 20, Chris Willock Fifa 20 Potential, Ronaldo Nazario House, Lawrence Pressman Net Worth, Best Robin Williams Stand-up, What Did Bobby Troup Die From, Now Kith Meme Video, Eliot Fisk Wife, Charlie Rich Family, Stalley Album, Baxter International Subsidiaries, Psvr Multiplayer Games, Kei Nishikori House, Till I Collapse Meaning, Megan Thee Stallion Tory Lanez, Ryan Poehling Update, Revolver Vs Pistol, Cities: Skylines, James Burton Songs, University Of Toronto St George Colleges, Don't Start Now I Will Survive, Carlos Tevez Mariela, Albi, France Map, Germany Vs Netherlands Living, Nio Stock Forecast 2019, Billy Burnette Jr, Drake And Josh 2020, Action Jackson Motivational Speaker, Alan Harper Real Name, Abbott Laboratories Annual Report 2010, Eileen Brennan Accident, Happy Birthday Chords Guitar, Marshawn Lynch Contract 2020, Rogan O Herlihy, Daniel Jones Highlights, Boston Scientific Singapore Career,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *