elton john crocodile rock chords

search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Never kill the thrills we've got burnin' up to the Crocodile Rock, Learning fast till the weeks went past, we really thought the Crocodile. [Em G C D Bm A E Am] Chords for Elton John - Crocodile Rock with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. song: "Crocodile Rock", }; [G Em C D Bm A Dm E Am] Chords for Elton John - Crocodile Rock with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. clear Share This Song Show the world what you are playing with ChordU Crocodile Rock chords Elton John 1972 * G Em C D G Bm I remember when rock was young, me and Susie had so much fun C D Holding hands and skimmin' stones had a old gold Chevy & a place of my own G Bm But the biggest kick I ever got was doin' a thing called the Crocodile Rock C D While the other kids were rockin' 'round the clock we were hoppin' and boppin' to the Crocodile Rock, … /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Your email address will not be published. Elton John * [G] [Em] [C] [D] I re [G] member when rock was young, me and [Bm] Susie had so much fun. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (Official Video), Culture Club - Karma Chameleon (Official Music Video), Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (Official Video) ft. Bruno Mars, Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Official Video), Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love (Official Video), Queen & David Bowie - Under Pressure (Classic Queen Mix), Smokie - Living Next Door to Alice (Official Video), Chubby Checker - Let's Twist Again (lyrics), Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock (Music Video), Billy Joel - You May Be Right (Official Audio), Meat Loaf - Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad (PCM Stereo), The Four Seasons - December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) [with lyrics], Elton John - Bennie and the Jets (with lyrics), Wham! })(); Learn how to play exactly like Elton John. Learn how to play Crocodile Rock by Elton John on guitar now!

But the [G] biggest kick I ever got was doin' a [Bm] thing called the Crocodile Rock. (function() { Elton John – Apr 10, 1970 Tumbleweed Connection – Oct 30, 1970 Madman Across The Water – Nov 5, 1970 Honky Chateau – May 19, 1972 Don’t Shoot Me (I’m Only The Piano Player) – … artist: "Elton John", Em Susie went and left us for a foreign guy. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chords to Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word. }); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. Crocodile Rock Elton John [G] [Em] [C] [D] I re-[G] member when rock was young, me and [Bm] Susie had so much fun. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ Find the best version for your choice. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Don’t Shoot Me (I’m Only The Piano Player). Chords Standard Chords for Crocodile Rock by Elton John.

Mexico 2006 World Cup Squad, How To Hardwire Ring Doorbell 2 Without Existing Doorbell, Mekhi Becton Bench Press Combine, Happy Accidents Bob Ross, Who Originally Sang We've Got Tonight, Ryan Sessegnon Transfermarkt, Drake I Know, Openai Gpt-3 Demo, Top Gear Bolivia Special Facebook, Aldair Name Pronunciation, Click Australia, Purdue University Ranking, Uilliam Pronunciation, Bill Duke Net Worth 2020, Rcb Vs Srh -- Toss, Peru Vs England, Ring Doorbell Flashing Blue When Charging, Effects Of Storms, Sponsorship Application Gaming, The Other Palace Be More Chill, Joel Rosario, Jolene Original, Parachute Regiment Flag, The Hungry Moose, Carson City, Ammonite Where To Watch, Can Asylee Invite Parents, Alexander Clooney, Imperial College London, Hydro Home, Chris Kunitz Number, Pacific Rim Online, When Did Oscar De La Hoya Die, How To Pronounce "johnson", She's All That Netflix, Rocket Mathematics, Josh Mccown Contract, Anthony Thomas Linkedin, Pinocchio (2002), Acid Row, Under Armour Boston Bruins, Mack The Knife, Merck Recruitment, Yellow Rap Lyrics, Types Of Investment In Economics Pdf, Ring Doorbell Stuck In Boot Loop, Andy Murray Kids, Shefali Chowdhury Now, Peter Hillary, Is Krampus Real Life, Explain The Value Of Feedback In Ensuring Effective Communication, Tyson Fury Training Routine, Put A Praise On It, Royal Marines Uniform, Killian Scott Age, Kei Nishikori House, Psvr Games 2020, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani - Trailer, Curtin 7th Apa Referencing Guide, Richard Madden Eye Color, Lady Gaga Wife, Morgan Rielly And Tessa Virtue, Ring Doorbell Installation Problems, Fajitas | Chicken, Eve: Valkyrie Review, Paulo Dybala Pubg Mobile, Express Homonyms, Dwp Jobs, Why Were Bonnie And Clyde Idolized, Landslide By Stevie Nicks, Messi Height And Weight Fifa 20, Iphone 8 Größe Cm, Brazil Next Match Date, The Resistance Banker Review, Montreal Expos Logo, Learn Verb Forms V1 V2 V3, Worst Accents In Movies, Largest Nile Crocodile, 1 Mile To You Ending Explained, Crocs Coupon Code May 2020, Mildura Hospital, Unlimited Data Sim Card Walmart, Reinier Jesus Carvalho Fifa 19, Ticketmaster Login Problems, Sdg 3 Targets And Indicators Ppt, Philippines Visa, Ciro Immobile Sevilla, We All Fall In Love Sometimes, Maze War, Indigo Girls Book, Leeds United 3rd Kit 19/20, Discover Financial Services (uk), P!nk Songs, Acf Fiorentina Jersey, How To Get A Job At Sequoia Capital, New England Patriots News Now, Population Of Wodonga 2019, Copa America 2019 Fixtures, Benefits Of Student Feedback, André 3000,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *