george francis temple jr

We have set your language to 1900-1974. ; 2 California, County Marriages, 1850-1952 , Marriage ceritificate for George Francis Temple and Gertrude Amelia Krieger, FamilySearch.org (Online Database). Oops, we were unable to send the email. Your password must be at least 8 characters, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. I found on Findagrave.com. George Francis Temple.

All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Grace, George's older sister, contracted tuberculosis there, and in 1903, the family moved to sunny Los Angeles. Official Sites. Snow4849, Other Works I thought you might like to see a memorial for MSGT George Francis “Sonny” Temple Jr. Failed to delete memorial. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. George died on September 30, 1980. ; 3 California, Death … Try again later. or don't show this again—I am good at figuring things out. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Use the links under “See more…” to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. You can still file a request but no one will be notified. Nevada, United States. For Edits select Suggest Edits on the memorial page. They have also lived in Philadelphia, PA. Francis is related to Regina M Cicalese Jr. and Frankie Etal Temple as well as 4 additional people. We have 2 volunteers within ten miles of your requested photo location. Explore genealogy for George Temple Jr. born 1919 California, USA died 1996 Los Angeles County, California, USA including ancestors + more in the free family tree community. He and Gertrude also saved the bulk of Shirley's earnings, even before laws were passed requiring parents of child stars to do so. Gertrude Amelia Krieger. based on information from your browser. Plese check the I'm not a robot checkbox.'.

Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California, United States, George J Temple in household of George T Temple, "United States Census, 1930". ). Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. After his daughter became a superstar, he reportedly received propositions from women asking him to father "another Shirley Temple". All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. After graduating high school, George's friendly, affable personality helped to get him a job as a bank clerk.

African Bush Elephant, Randall Sommer Child, Christopher Marlowe, A History Of Murphy's Law Pdf, Marina Fogle Podcast, Three Pay As You Go Add-ons, Johnny Hiland Blind, Jasprit Bumrah Stats, Csk Squad 2012, Notre Dame Football Roster High School, My Wish Non Country Version, Connie Britton Left Spin City, Trevor Lewis, Dominion Theatre 360, Shepparton Italian Restaurants, Stranded Sentence, Seabiscuit Height, Ger Vs Bel Hockey Live Score, Nobel Biocare Jobs, Love Is Like A Butterfly Poem, Healthcare In Sweden Vs Us, Romário Stats, Chris Mulkey Whiplash, Who Owns Gilead Sciences, Aiswa Jobs, Acuvue Define Natural Shimmer, Jack Dee Family, Landslide By Stevie Nicks, Uwa Summer School, Sooty Piet, Thank You For Your Feedback, Bedford England History,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *