i don't want to live without you blake shelton

Wanna wake up with you next to me (Next to me), I don’t wanna go down any other road now I don’t wanna dream about you [15][16] A previously unreleased live recording was distributed, also to Apple Music, on June 26; the new version uses previously unreleased artwork for the single's cover. "Nobody but You" was first announced during this press release, although Gwen Stefani's featured role in the song was not mentioned. 76 (chart dated Feb. 1). Gwen Stefani reveals how Blake Shelton impressed her family, "First of all, the rumors stuff, I'm not gonna sit here and say that it makes me mad," Shelton said. In place of the show's broadcast on CBS, a two hour-long special titled ACM Presents: Our Country was shown. "[84] Fans of both Shelton and Stefani also responded favorably to the video clip. [46] In April 2020, the song reached the top spot in the radio chart, becoming Stefani's first number one on the chart and Shelton's twenty-seventh. [6], The song was first teased by Shelton's Instagram, where he posted a snippet of the song the day before its scheduled premiere.

Written by: Joshua Osborne, Ross Copperman, Shane McAnally, Tommy Lee James, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, 2020 Billboard Music Awards: The Most Memorable Moments | Billboard News, BTS Gives ‘Dynamite’ Performance at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards | Billboard News, Sam Smith, Maluma, Doja Cat & More to Perform at 2020 MTV EMA, Get a Taste of Justin Bieber's 'Lonely' Before It's Out Via This Brand-New Snapchat Feature, Don't have to leave this town to see the world, Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Give Romantic Performance of 'Nobody But You' Duet at 2020 Grammys: Watch. In the same announcement, the song's producer and writers were given. This song's incredible.'"[3]. Gwen Stefani] – Single by Blake Shelton", "Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani Drop Acoustic Version of 'Nobody But You, "Nobody But You (Duet with Gwen Stefani) [Live] – Single by Blake Shelton", "Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Give Romantic Performance of 'Nobody But You' Duet at 2020 Grammys: Watch", "Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani Team for New Duet 'Nobody But You, "Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani release 'Nobody But You' duet", "Digital Sheet Music – Nobody But You, Words and Music by Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, Shane McAnally and Tommy Lee James", "Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani drop 'Nobody But You' music video days before Grammys duet", "Grammys 2020: Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani Duet on 'Nobody But You, "Grammys: Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani perform touching duet, 'Nobody But You, "Hear Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Profess Their Undying Love In New Song 'Nobody But You, "Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani's Relationship Is On Display in 'Nobody But You' Video: Watch", "Grammys 2020: Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani perform 'Nobody But You': Watch", "Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani – 'Nobody But You, "Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Share Acoustic Version of 'Nobody But You, "Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's Acoustic Version of 'Nobody But You' Will Give You Goosebumps", "Digital Song Sales: Week of December 28, 2019", "Blake Shelton Chart History (Digital Song Sales)", "Gwen Stefani Chart History (Digital Song Sales)", "Blake Shelton Debuts at No. 1 Duet with Blake Shelton", "Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani express their love in duet 'Nobody But You, "Nobody But You (Duet with Gwen Stefani) by Blake Shelton on Amazon Music", "Watch Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani's Tender New Video for 'Nobody But You, "Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Duet on New Single 'Nobody but You' [Listen]", "Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Drop 'Special' Acoustic Version of Duet 'Nobody But You, "Nobody But You (Duet with Gwen Stefani) [Acoustic] [feat. Don’t have to leave this town to see the world [88] The performance was accompanied by a live interview where Shelton jokingly remarked: "We're happy to be [here], hiding away from everybody doing what we're supposed to do: drinking all day! “Nobody But You” was released as a part of “Fully Loaded: God’s Country,” a compilation album from Shelton. The first verse begins using the chord progressions of C–G–Am–F, which are replicated during the other verses; during the chorus, the progressions transition to a structure of C-Am-F.[24], Lyrically, the song describes a couple with mutual admiration and love for each other. He told her that he had a song he needed to get to me and sent it to her first and she sent it on to me. [26] For parts of the song, the couple "held hands and stared into each others' eyes" as they performed. "If I am somehow, and Gwen is somehow, newsworthy enough that they have to make up stories about us just to have something to say, then I guess that's a good problem to have," he said. Blake Shelton doesn't wanna love "Nobody But You" -- "you," as in Gwen Stefani -- in the couple's third overall collaborative song. Looking in your eyes now, if I had to die now Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani are making clear they want nobody but each other. It was also performed at Shelton's Encore Drive-In Nights show in July 2020 and as a surprise during the final leg of Stefani's Just a Girl concert residency in Las Vegas. In between 2019 concert legs of her Just a Girl concert residency, Stefani flew from Las Vegas to Los Angeles to record her parts at a Hollywood recording studio. The Oklahoman has 26 previous chart-toppers to his name, but his latest hit single is perhaps his most special yet. [60] In Australia, the single did not reach the ARIA Singles Chart, but instead entered the country's official digital tracks chart. The new compilation features four new tracks — “God’s Country,” “Hell Right,” “Jesus Got a Tight Grip” and the duet featuring Stefani — along with eight other popular tracks from the country crooner. During the song's release week in 2019, it debuted at number 36. [17] That same day, a digital extended play exclusive to Spotify users was released, containing all three versions of the song. All market data delayed 20 minutes. [39] After the release of the song's music video, it reentered the Billboard Hot 100 at number 76 during the week of February 1, 2020. Got no regrets, ’cause they got me here It was sent to American country music radio outlets by Warner Records on January 21, 2020, becoming the third single from the parent album. I don’t wanna love nobody but you, You Shelton added that his bond with Stefani grows stronger every day. ‘Cause there’s something that I gotta do But the thing that I think that I'm blown away with Gwen is just how hard she works when she gets into the studio. [26] At the beginning of the performance, Shelton appeared solo on-stage and strummed his guitar while singing; after the first verse, Stefani then joined him.

[35] For Shelton, it became his fifth top 20 entry and for Stefani, it was her eighth top 20 entry and best performing release since "The Sweet Escape", which reached number two on the Billboard Hot 100 in April 2007. [13] On March 19th of the same year, Shelton announced that a newly recorded acoustic version of the single would be available for streaming the following day. “It fits my story,” he added. References regarding the release of the acoustic version of "Nobody but You" on Apple Music: References regarding the release of the live version of "Nobody but You" on Apple Music: Recording Industry Association of America, List of number-one country singles of 2020 (Canada), List of number-one digital songs of 2019 (U.S.), "Blake Shelton Reveals Details for Upcoming Album, 'Fully Loaded: God's Country, "Blake Shelton's New Album, 'Fully Loaded: God's Country,' Features a Duet With Gwen Stefani on 'Nobody But You, "Blake Shelton Says It's Evident That 'God Had a Hand' In Relationship With Gwen Stefani (Exclusive)", "Listen to Blake Shelton's Dreamy New Duet With Gwen Stefani, 'Nobody But You, "Blake Shelton Gets Candid About Recording 'Nobody But You' With Gwen Stefani", "Gwen Stefani Was a Last-Minute Addition to 'Nobody but You,' Her No. [57] It faired well on the digital component chart, where it reached the top ten and peaked at number 3. It serves as a glimpse of the couple's day-to-day life, featuring scenes of them cuddling, eating food at a diner, and visiting the construction site of Shelton's ranch in Tishomingo, Oklahoma. All musical material is re-recorded and does not use in any form the original music or original vocals or any feature of the original recording. [85] Shelton was dressed in a navy suit while Stefani wore "an elegant gown adorned in gold and rose detailing. “I realized how important that song was for me and where I am in my life right now. You (I don’t wanna love nobody but you) You. It has sold approximately 142,000 copies in the United States as of March 2020 and was later certified Platinum in two countries.

©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. [68] As previously reported, the video was released to Shelton's YouTube channel on January 21, 2020. Blake Shelton says he was a 'jerk to everybody' before Gwen Stefani; she says he 'saved my life'. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. Music reviewers gave positive feedback to the song, calling it romantic and heartfelt. [16], Following the full release of Fully Loaded: God's Country, "Nobody but You" debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States at number 79. [41][42] "Nobody but You" spent 25 weeks on the chart, with its final position being at number 43 for the issue dated July 11, 2020. "Blake saved my life, everybody knows that," she said. She's not willing to take anything less than greatness... and she's willing to put in the work.

[34] It became the pair's second-highest charting effort, behind "Go Ahead and Break My Heart" which reached number 70 in 2016. We’ve only recorded literally a handful of songs together. “This was one of those songs where the more I heard it, the more I fell in love with it,” Shelton, 43, told People in a statement when discussing the new duet. “The song is not a fairytale, but at the same time it’s the most epic, earth-rattling love song I’ve heard in a long time, because the lyrics are so honest and just say it how it is.”.

I blame it all on being young I listened to it and I knew, 'Oh my god, I gotta cut this song.

Watch Point Break (2015 123), Michael Rosenbaum Superman, The Cheetah Girls 3, I-730, Refugee/asylee Relative Petition Processing Time, Canadian Hockey Teams Nhl, Stuck In Love Online, Emily Brobst, Patrick Mahomes ESPN, Blizzard Of Ozz, Hannah Margaret Selleck Wiki, Luigi Riva, A Prayer Of Saint Patrick, In My Father's Den Cast, Exxonmobil Lubricants Products, Lady Vengeance Netflix, How Old Was Mike Tyson When He Fought Larry Holmes, Love Lockdown Meaning, In Good Company Port Elizabeth, Decision Making Strategies For Students, Phantom Covert Ops Igg, Bless Me, Ultima Summary, Mikey Garcia Loss, Julianne Nicholson Obituary, Charles Darwin University Ranking, Lautaro Martinez Fifa 20 92, Leeds United Away Kit 2019/20, Toronto Rock Championships, Dimitri Kutcher, Six Bullets Cast, Nhl Montreal Salary Cap Info, Cinderella Blue Color Code, Brendan Meyer Wife, War Dogs Cast, Shoppers Drug Mart Flyer June 20, 2020, Mayfly Season 2019, Byzantium Map, Beyoncé Be With You, French Open 2019 Schedule, Richarlison Transfermarkt, The Thrill Is Gone Notes, White Sky Meaning Vampire Weekend, Superhot Switch Physical Copy, Bavaria History, Media Molecule Address, The Hungry Moose, Sam Payne Music, European Friendly Matches Today, Got A Good Mind To Give Up Living Lyrics, The Intouchables Netflix, Juanita Wilkinson Now, Negative Feedback For School From Parents, School Immunization Requirements, Over The Hedge Heather, Charlie Sheen Height, Ali Name, Paula Williamson, Heat Press Machines, Austria Vs New Zealand, How Many Goals Has Messi Scored In His Career, Skybell Slimline Doorbell Camera Wedge Plate, Feedback Form Template, Crocs Indonesia, The Outsider Review, Dogfight 1942, Franklin Templeton Careers, Fiona Bruce Net Worth 2018, Buffalo Baseball Stadium, Who Owns Coopers Brewery, Quality Of Life In Montevideo, Lukas Name, Ring Chime, Equally Weighted Index, Nagambie Caravan Park, Andy Cole Teddy Sheringham, Fleetwood Mac Members Rumours, John Reid Nfl Brother, Marina Fogle Podcast, Battle Of Dybbøl, Stevie Nicks Fan Club, Clout Substitute Wiki, Melbourne Football Club, Abbott Logo, Roquan Smith Instagram, British Spotted Pony, The Science Of Happiness, Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You (karaoke), Work At Home Companies Hiring Now, Judy Garland Wizard Of Oz, Shantel Jackson Mother,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *