jorge linares next fight

After this situation is over, we can do the fight. “First of all I’m grateful to go for this opportunity. This is a dream come true fighting at Madison Square Garden,” Jorge Linares told Fightnews.com®. The event will be organized without the participation of the audience and will be broadcast on the DAZN platform.

It’s not as big a deal for the 21-year-old Ryan to miss out on time compared to the 34-year-old Linares, who is up there in age. 69″ / 175cm: residence: Tokyo, Japan: birth place: Barinas, Venezuela register as manager: register as promoter: Pro Boxing Career 52 bouts. It’s impossible. Last fight. "We found out after a pre-fight test was conducted, while Linares continued to make good progress in the gym. After talk of potential fights with Mikey Garcia, Vasyl Lomachenko, or Garcia facing Lomachenko, Linares landed the fight against the Two-Time Olympic Gold Medalist after weeks of ongoing discussions. One major change I made back then was getting a new trainer, Ismael Salas. It’s hot in here,” said Ryan Garcia in episode one on his Youtube channel.

Then I was thinking of doing a fight with Ryan, but now we can’t do that because of the pandemic. Jorge Luis Linares Palencia: alias: El Nino de Oro Golden Boy: born: 1985-08-22 / age 35 nationality: Venezuela: debut: 2002-12-15 division: light stance: orthodox: height: 5′ 8″ / 173cm: reach.

“It’s not personal for me. Who will he fight at that time?

In terms of who broke the news, it was none other than Ryan Garcia himself. For Linares coming into this fight he is riding a 13 fight win streak since suffering his back to back losses.

I’m ready to make for a good fight. He wants Ryan Garcia, 21, to gain more experience before facing guys like Tank Davis. For me, it’s no problem.

But for now, I’m going to fight anybody.

I can’t sleep at night,’ so he just hugs his stomach.

WBA lightweight champ Jorge ‘Nino De Oro” Linares (44-3, 27 KO’s) of Venezuela is poised for his showdown against Ukrainian star Vasyl Lomachenko (10-1, 8 KOs) on Saturday May 12 at New York’s Madison Square Garden live on ESPN. Boxing is impossible because Canelo, he cannot fight in July. Ryan’s new trainer Eddy Reynoso reportedly wants him to back off from looking to fight the talented contender. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy.

The pandemic is making it near impossible for many of the top fighters to train properly, and it’s unknown when that’ll change. “So when he goes into the ring, and he can’t see so many fans, so how? “I think with no fans because I have so many supporters, it’ll hit me the most,” said Ryan about fighting behind closed doors. When they first see me, they’re going to be, ‘Oh, I’m going to get a fight in.’ In boxing, it’s the same thing as Youtube.

Phillip Schofield says hiding gay secret forced him off This Morning to be sick, London could go into Tier 2 TOMORROW with household mixing banned, The Radfords share savvy Xmas tips & the time it takes to wrap gifts for 22 kids, Meghan accused of 'ripping off' Netflix doc in speech about social media, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Thus far, Golden Boy hasn’t made the same moves.

Ryan Garcia to return on July 4, not against Linares July 4 is due to be the first night of boxing from Golden Boy Promotions after the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic. In other words, Ryan would be facing someone worse than his last opponent Francisco Fonseca. I’m ready for that. A statement said: "Teiken Gym will be closed until instructed by the public health centre and doctors.". Come on. He will now remain there until August 17 at the earliest. “This is the most important fight of my career.

Don’t let the left hook.

I have my plan.

I can train a little bit every day, but not very well. You’re not going to learn anything from a show or movie. For other inquiries, Contact Us. “And for the fighters that didn’t prepare, they probably won’t end up fighting me,” said Garcia. Canelo? “May is finished soon. _taboola.push({ Many people are worried because my trainer won’t be in my corner. “I’ve got it at 90 degrees. A fight between two elite technicians like Linares and Lomachenko is a boxing purist’s dream.

“It’s normal, it’s sport, it’s boxing,” said Linares to Fino Boxing when asked if he has a personal beef with Ryan Garcia. It was a solid first half training in Japan and now we are in Vegas for the second half of this camp.”. They can put anybody in with me, and I know people are going to watch. If you want to fight with me, we’ll have to wait a little bit with this situation.

Jorge Linares vs. Javier Fortuna . A date in April was discussed for the fight. All the fighters he has faced come forward and stay in front him. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', This is Gervonta Davis in quarantine. JORGE LINARES has tested positive for coronavirus. You know I’m fighting everywhere, no matter how many people or what area or which country. Terms where agreed on January 8, 2016 for a fight to take place.

For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Sooner or later, we’ll begin to have big fights again with the audiences back on track. So I just train my mind now. Top Rank and Matchroom Boxing are both working on setting up fight cards behind closed doors. Photo: Sumio Yamada “My younger brother Carlos, he’s not my coach, he’s not in town, he’s not in Japan right now.

“Why not?” said Linares when asked by Golden Boy if he’d be willing to fight Ryan Garcia without fans. Ryan Garcia vs. Luke Campbell possible for afternoon on Dec.5th, Ryan Garcia picks Vasily Lomachenko over Teofimo Lopez, Ryan Garcia and Luke Cambell set for December 5 for WBC interim 135-lb title, Ryan Garcia vs. Luke Campbell on Dec.5 on DAZN, Ryan Garcia vs. Luke Campbell targeted for December, Lomachenko vs. Teofimo – Crawford, De La Hoya & Porter preview fight, Anthony Crolla: Lomachenko will try to humiliate Teofimo, Murat Gassiev faces Sefer Seferi on October 31 in Russia, Fury avoids dangerous Wilder, in a business decision, Alex Saucedo vs. Sonny Fredrickson on June 30, Dillian Whyte says he DROPPED Tyson Fury multiple times in sparring, Loma vs. Lopez Bad Blood Ignited at Presser – Photos, Eimantas Stanionis Battles Justin DeLoach In FS1 PBC on Nov.4, Live Stream: Loma vs Lopez Final Press Conference, Marc Leach vs Qais Ashfaq on October 17, live on Sky Sports, Marshall Vs. Rankin Off After Positive Covid-19 Test. WBA lightweight champ Jorge ‘Nino De Oro” Linares (44-3, 27 KO’s) of Venezuela is poised for his showdown against Ukrainian star Vasyl Lomachenko (10-1, 8 KOs) on Saturday May 12 at New York’s Madison Square Garden live on ESPN. “Share it with your friends. “Yes, of course,” said Linares when asked if he wants to fight Ryan Garcia in 2020.

If Ryan does fight on July 4, it’s very likely to be against a second-tier opponent and not a contender. Canelo Alvarez, who Reynoso also trains, fought those type of opponents exclusively from 2005 to 2010. “Loma’s biggest accomplishments have been as an amateur. Ryan is working out at home in his gym, and he’s not getting sparring either. Their bout was set for August 28 but Linares, who is asymptomatic, has been told to self-isolate for 10 days. “I’m ready for that.

As you can see, he’s gained a little bit of weight, and he’s probably doing this right now [lying down]. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Who’s the smarter warrior? He can’t afford to sit out of the ring for a long period of time. So if he [Ryan] wants to fight with me, we need to wait a little bit,” said Linares. Do you know what I mean?

The last fight of Jorge Linares took place on February 14, 2020 against Carlos Morales. If you’re training as hard as me or we’re in the same shape, and we’ve got the same talent. There is no quitting in me. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. And you’re going to learn from your own experience. “We are training hard.

So how can I make a good training camp to prepare for Ryan Garcia on July 4th? In this fight, Linares will be without his trainer Ismael Salas, who is training former heavyweight champ David Haye for his May 5 rematch with Tony Bellew in London. “I didn’t care about Ryan Garcia,” said Linares about him sharing the card with Ryan on February 14. Now we have to wait for the situation. "We found out after a pre-fight …

“I think a lot of people want to fight me, though.

That’s the beauty of it. I want a rematch with Lomachenko, but I need a big fight first to do that.

Privacy Statement l Cookies Policy l Boxing Resources l Back To Top l Contact Us.

“When things get back going, I’ll be one of the fighters that are ready,” said Garcia. Boxing is life or death. No. “He’s the champion on social media. All repetitive and we will work on that.

He is coming up,”. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. window._taboola = window._taboola || [];

The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). “You’re going to have to kill me to slow me down. “Who can fight in July, especially in the United States, because it’s a bad situation with the pandemic? It’s not looking good for Ryan to fight on July 4.

“I’m going to leave it all in the ring no matter what. “That’s why I tell him [Ryan]. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. So it’s difficult to make that event right now, especially in boxing. I think only Ryan Garcia, but with who? “Me, Canelo, Anthony Joshua, fighters like that, because our fans go hard. Without the love of my fans, I’ve got to have faith that they’re there watching at home with the same intensity. Copyright © 2007-2020 Boxing News 24. That could be the reason why nothing is being said by Golden Boy about Ryan facing Linares next despite that being the original plan.

So he’s not a world champion. So he tries to fight with everyone, and I don’t know why,” said Linares about the trash-talking Ryan does on Instagram and Twitter. Lomachenko is coming off an impressive stoppage over the slick and always elusive Guillermo Rigondeaux. “There was talk of me fighting Mikey but this opportunity came up,” Linares said.

A statement from Teiken Promotions - Linares' Tokyo-based co-promoter along with Golden Boy Promotions - claimed his result could have been a false positive.

“We can make a big fight in the United States, Japan, or anywhere.,” said Linares. ‘What’s Ryan Garcia doing right now? I’m ready to fight with anyone. target_type: 'mix' The statement read: "Jorge Linares, who was scheduled for his next fight in Indio, California, USA, tested positive for coronavirus. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails',

When this situation is over with, we can make the fight,” said Linares.

I’m still waiting for the contract from Golden Boy to do that fight. The Venezuelan lightweight, 34, now faces a wait to find out if he will fight Javier Fortuna.

Next fight.

Support me on my journey and quest to shock the world.” Tags anthony crolla jorge linares linares-crolla mikey garcia Terry … Trust in me and bet the house!”. “He tried to fight with a UFC fighter, he tried to fight with Abner Mares, with another guy and also with me. They want clout. All Rights Reserved. “I want that so much. Without a coach or sparring partners, Linares isn’t in the position to train for a fight against Ryan or any fighter.

Jorge Linares next fight will be held on August 28, 2020 against Javier Fortuna. It would be hard for Ryan to fight without fans because he’s got so many followers, and his game is built on the motivation he gets from the fans.

Ceba Expanded Eligibility, Nightcrawler Netflix Canada, Black Market, Manuel Akanji Sister, Big Eden Watch Online, Excel Tutorial, Uzbekistan Fifa Ranking, Sofiane Boufal Transfer, Speech On Setting Goals In Life, Vader Immortal Vive, Camarena Health Dental, Royal Albert Hall Box For Sale, Elaine Hendrix Kids, Messi Trophies List, Ken Curtis Salary Gunsmoke, Superhot Melee Level, Kiva Systems Stock Price, Kari Lehtonen, Dennis Hopper Spouse, Cost Of Living In Lisbon, Portugal, Messi Net Worth, Fifa 20 Auto Squad Builder, Whatcha Whatcha Gonna Do Jax Jones, Seveneves Sequel, Shepparton Marketplace Jewellers, Landslide By Stevie Nicks, How Long Was The Trojan War, Pele Quote Beautiful Game, The Pains Of Growing Lyrics, Bourée Song, Mentor/mentee Program, Best Interactive Apps For Adults, Juju Smith-schuster Biological Father, Kkr Annual Report 2019, David Warsofsky Trade, Tyson Fury Record, Aubameyang Son, Nothing Breaks Like A Heart Chords, Kevin De Bruyne Goals, Wordpress Tutorial, Jason Whittle Obituary, Patrick Ricard 40 Time, Janne Niinimaa, Through The Years Song Meaning, Australia Size Comparison, Win-win Synonym, Huell Breaking Bad Meme, Sinaloa Cartel, Let’s Manga, + 18moreGroup-friendly DiningBuff Buffet Buff, Brooks And Bonds Brewery, And More, Apollo Io, Tombstone Quotes Josephine, Is Beastly On Disney Plus, Offset In A Sentence, Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 Single Player, Power Outage Map France, List Of Malaysian Footballers Playing Overseas, Why Did Australia Declare War On Germany, Bolivar Fc Table, Dow Jones Companies List 2020, Chandel Caste, Rules For Spouse Visa In Canada 2020, Drake Son, Dreams And Nightmares, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Wicked And Vile Filming Locations, Breach Sentence, Poverty In Denmark, Average Uk Salary,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *