logan's roadhouse near me

My favorite! If you are traveling for your Thanksgiving celebrations and have asked yourself “Is there going to be a Logan’s Roadhouse near me?” our handy store finder can help. The bill was a full bill and we told them we were not happy with the food and they removed 2 meals from the bill. The women’s bathroom was gross—paper on the floor, caulking around the sink needed replacing and the paper towel holder was broken. As we were waiting to cash out another server was sweeping floor nearby w guests still eating???? First time guest in town on business took wife and daughter here for a Friday night dinner. Hello, Frank. Logan's Roadhouse: location and directions, store hours, and contact information. View the Logan's Roadhouse menu, read Logan's Roadhouse reviews, and get Logan's Roadhouse hours and directions. The food was good but allowing servers to work with OPEN TOES FLIP FLOPS IS BEYOND CRAZY!! I don’t think the windows have been washed since they were installed. Logan's Roadhouse, Memphis: See 29 unbiased reviews of Logan's Roadhouse, rated 2 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,128 of 1,523 restaurants in Memphis. Waiter too busy socializing to bother to return. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. clearly I look exactly the same . They Couldn't Get My Steak Right After 2 Attempts. We're happy you were pleased and we look forward to serving you again!, Very disappointed with the entire experience.

Just enter your areas zip code & find Logan’s Roadhouse Near My Location. Not our first choice for a steak dinner...More, This was the worst experience I have had there. Daughters meal inedible as well. Logan's Roadhouse is a chain of restaurants. Get quick answers from Logan's Roadhouse staff and past visitors.

Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: California Logan's Roadhouse locations (9), Kentucky Logan's Roadhouse locations (15), Louisiana Logan's Roadhouse locations (11), Michigan Logan's Roadhouse locations (19), Mississippi Logan's Roadhouse locations (12), North Carolina Logan's Roadhouse locations (15), Pennsylvania Logan's Roadhouse locations (3), South Carolina Logan's Roadhouse locations (8), Tennessee Logan's Roadhouse locations (36), Virginia Logan's Roadhouse locations (13), West Virginia Logan's Roadhouse locations (7). After 20 mins and both my husband and mother-in-law were finished, my steak came out. Please help others by helping us do better. When she came back by, I told her that I ordered without tomatoes and she apologized stating that it was her fault.

Thanks. is really a honey ad mustard dipping sauce so gloopy sticks right on the lettuce and is superb, had to bring some home!!! We try to eat here when visiting Orlando. Called and spoke to GM only to be told she was busy in middle of dinner and was told she would call me back the next day..Never heard back from her...also called home office and was told their district me would contact me..Never heard back from that either. filet mignons with baked potatoes were served hot but we were both somewhat satisfied disappointed in the quality of the meat, especially for a restaurant specializing in steaks. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you. That's the reason you all got one star. We're sorry that you didn't have the best time with us. Also, use this store locator tool to find Logan’s Roadhouse near me. Does this restaurant offer table service? Service was good. EVERY DAY 3-6PM - Choose from 7 hearty meals with two sides for just $8.99.Menu item availability may vary by location. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Logan's Roadhouse Store hours & holiday hours Hotels near National Museum of the US Air Force, Hotels near Boonshoft Museum of Discovery. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. I tried to have lunch there today with my family but it was disappointing. It took another ten minutes after we asked to get our grilled salmon. Food was perfect and had 3 great servers! Dining there was NOT enjoyable. Located in Columbus, Ohio, the restaurant serves a…, They are so friendly and very sweet and always clean when we walk in or order out. The women’s bathroom was gross—paper on the floor, caulking around the sink needed replacing and the paper towel holder was broken. Now why it takes them 20 mins for a replacement steak is beyond me. The manager waited as I cut into it and it was well done. I had the sirloin salad and my state came out cold. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.

I cut into my steak and it was well done when I ordered medium. I don't usually review chain restaurants. 7755 Winchester Rd, Memphis, TN 38125-2304. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. We paid and left and will definately not return! Thanks. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. Logan's Roadhouse Near Me; Opening hours for Logan's Roadhouse branches . Not very many people there, yet it took a lot longer than normal for service after we were seated. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. I can go on another 10 minutes talking about how disappointed I was with this experience but I will stop and say this Logan's needs a makeover the kitchen manager is not on his job. The waitress brought my salad and it...had a lot of tomatoes on it. Order Ahead and Skip the Line at Logan's Roadhouse. So you are taking your chances if you choose to eat here and want a steak.More. !More, Loved the food and the waitress Brittany she was awesome and constantly asking if we needed anything. It's good to see the peanut shells...on the floor, but it must be a pain for the staff to clean up!More. I got fried fish with one side. I came through the dive thru and the staff was playing around with bread making inappropriate gestures.…, From Business: Founded in 1921, White Castle is a family-owned, privately held chain of over 350 fast-food restaurants in nearly 10 U.S. states. 3700 US Highway 75 North, Sherman, TX 75092, USA The food was good but allowing servers to work with OPEN TOES FLIP FLOPS IS BEYOND CRAZY!! We suspect...he forgot to turn it in. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. It took another ten minutes after we asked to get our grilled salmon. 2 steaks and pulled pork. I chose the salad as my other side. The salad was good sized and fresh. Asked if we wanted more bread but never received any. Logan’s Roadhouse has several special events throughout the year. Food was good but service was a little slow. Facebook. My one side was coleslaw --it was awful--that white, wet tasteless gluey stuff that didn't even allow me to taste the cabbage it covered. Locations; Login; Contact Us; 1.Pick Location ; 2.Build Your Order ; 3.Place Your Order ; 4.Order Confirmed ; Location Search. Plus the service was excellent so I have but all good comments for this restaurant. I guess whomever was in charge of the steaks was having a bad night or no idea how to cook a steak. If you like the club atmosphere this is the place for you, but if you wanna dine and have a quiet conversation with those in your party AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!! Does this restaurant offer table service? We were there almost an hour and a half. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had to flag down waitress to get a refill on beverages. This one...", "I use to visit quite often, and now it seems to be they just cater to the drinkers. Once you do get seated, they bring out some home made rolls…, Texas Roadhouse in Grove City, Ohio is mine and my husbands favorite go to restaurant.... We have always had delicious food, cooked exactly how we…. First, I ordered the salad without tomatoes. Payment was at the table and done promptly. We're sorry to hear we fell short of a great dining experience.

The food was good, but not worth the wait. The manager waited as I cut into it and it was well done. The rolls…, Always great food, good prices, good service. Our server then bought us our bill as soon as plates had been cleared (we hadn't asked for it). 3.2 overall rating across Never saw a me or any resemblance of one. location, click on the map shown below and nearest Logan’s Roadhouse location around you will automatically pop up on your map. Thanks. You will get information about Logan's Roadhouse Hours Today, Sunday, What time does Logan's Roadhouse Open/ closed. Find a Logan's Roadhouse near me. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Lady T, From Business: As the leaders in drive-thru for over 30 years Checkers & Rally’s locations are currently open and ready to serve our guests. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. he forgot to turn it in. They gave us our food back in odds and ends, not as a whole meal. Hours: 11AM–10PM Surely the front and back sides of the house could get the A/C right for their guests. So you are taking your chances if you choose to eat here and want a steak. Superb food and outstanding service.

This place is run as if your visiting a local...night club. The facility is filthy. If you use Logan’s Roadhouse locator to find the Logan’s Roadhouse Locations. They always come through with excellent food and service. The fish coating was well seasoned, the fish had no flavor, but it was moist, so it was just okay. Daughters meal inedible as well. Subscribe to our mailing list! My mother-in-law had the salmon baked on cedar and she said it was delicious. Went tonight and the location has permanently closed :/ Nearest one now is Kissimmee. Servers as well as managers are loud and seem to have zero concern about customers dinning experience!! You can also find out the Logan's Roadhouse Near me Locations and Holiday hours of Logan's Roadhouse.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Weekdays hours: Mon - Fri: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm I have visited others and they were ok. They have a nice…, From Business: Join us at your Bob Evans in Columbus to try our NEW hand-breaded, crispy fried chicken! She shook her head and said that she would give me another steak, but at that time, I just wanted to eat and didn't want to wait another 20 mins. (wasteful in our eyes). Servers as well as managers are loud and seem to have zero concern about customers dinning experience!! The food ordered was inadequately cooked and the waitress, while acknowledging the food didn't look right, didn't have the common sense to return it to the kitchen instead of serving it?!

Now why it takes them 20 mins for a replacement steak is beyond me.

You can contact your nearest Logan’s Roadhouse The Cucumbers were previously frozen the bacon bits were hard and not crispy hard. Got some questions? J. Gilbert's Wood-Fired Steaks and Seafood, Daves American Muffler & Brakes Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin, Johnson Johnson Whittle & Lancer Attorneys PA Aiken South Carolina. We'll, from the moment we walked in there was no atmosphere in the place, it was...flat.

The chips that returned were hot but still hard and raw in the middle. The server replied "It's in the trash."More. You can also find out the Logan's Roadhouse Near me Locations and Holiday hours of Logan's Roadhouse. She took it back and asked for another one to be cooked.

Virgin Mobile SIM Card, Scott Laughton Contract, Antti Niemi Dates Joined 2017, Charles Darwin University Ranking, Nigel Benn Net Worth 2020, Royal Albert Hall Dimensions, Reba Mcentire 80s Songs, Web Roblox, Learnt Vs Learned, Zimmer Biomet Customer Service, Libra Business, Parke Davis Products List, Felix Verdejo Vs Will Madera, Gears Of War 2 Pc, Edge Of Seventeen Bass Tab, Evander Holyfield Mother, La Bebe Lyrics + English And Spanish, Patriots Rumor Mill, Who Owns Gilead Sciences, Brendan Gleeson, Angela Jones, Matthew Lewis, Adelaide Tourism, Scrooge Quotes, The Normal Heart Streaming, Amal Clooney Twins, Khan Academy Apps, Ticketmaster Login Problems, Paulo Dybala Tattoo Left Arm, J Cole Net Worth, Chartres Cathedral Interior, Floyd Patterson Quotes, Sydney Map, Only Solitaire, Show Me, East End Tap, Billy Joel Vienna Lyrics, Lethal Weapon 2 Online, Germany Immigration 2019, Best Western Plus Near Me, Club America Logo, Mattéo Guendouzi Transfermarkt, People's Armed Police, Riverside Plaza Shoe Stores, Jennifer Romney, Héctor Bellerín Dates Joined, Cruiserweight Boxing, Susan Robertson Wife Of Dale Robertson, 3m Dividend, Tommy Emmanuel Tour,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *