louisville ot mekhi becton

Skip To Main Content.

2021 NFL Draft Targets Giants Fans Should Watch On 10/3, 2021 NFL Draft: 5 Most Likely No.

Douglas wouldn't commit to Becton being penciled in on the left side — or right side, for that matter — saying only that the Jets will put the best five offensive linemen on the field and he expects there to be a good competition in training camp. Becton has all the length and functional power in the world, pairing it with a rare blend of flexibility and size. Keys To Bills Defense Bouncing Back vs Chiefs, 2021 NFL Draft Targets Bengals Fans Should Watch On 10/17, Fantasy Football Week 6 Rookie Stock Watch. George Fant, signed from Seattle last month, could team with Becton at the tackle spots — with both having enough versatility to play on either side. There is still much for quarterback Daniel Jones to work on such as ball security and mental processing.

2020 NFL MVP Watch: Russell Wilson Adding To His Case, 2021 NFL Draft Targets Bengals Fans Should Watch On 10/17, Fantasy Football Week 6 Rookie Stock Watch. Length/Extension - All the reach in the world. New York was expected to target either one of the top offensive tackles or wide receivers at No. The selection of Becton marks the first time the Jets have taken an offensive player other than a quarterback — Sam Darnold (2018) and Mark Sanchez (2009) — in the first round since New York picked tight end Dustin Keller in 2008. Power at POA - Awesome power. He’s a great guy. Pass Sets - He's smooth! He's working the backside with assertiveness, he's getting out onto the second level and effectively breaking down linebackers and sticking on them. Length/Extension - All the reach in the world.

If he can convert more blows to sustained hand fits, he's going to whitewash DEs out in the run game with consistency. Panthers Week 6 injury report: Brian Burns, Yetur Gross-Matos miss first practice, Panthers DT Kawann Short suffers another season-ending shoulder injury, Panthers vs. Bears: 2020 Week 6 game information, TV map, Panthers enter 'intensive protocol' after Falcons player tests positive for COVID-19, Watch: Richard Sherman on Panthers offense improving without Christian McCaffrey, Behind Enemy Lines: Previewing Week 6 with Bears Wire, Panthers vs. Bears: 7 matchups to watch in Week 6, Panthers rise 3 more spots in NFL power rankings following third win in a row, Panthers host free agent DB Josh Hawkins, 2 others for visits, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. I feel like those are the two most things I have to learn.”. Zuvor spielte er College-Football in Louisville und wurde von den Jets in der ersten Runde des NFL Draft 2020 ausgewählt. Should The NFL Move The Combine Out Of Indianapolis? He's so fluid for a big man and as a result he'll gear down and pick off scraping LBs with ease. linebacker Cam Brown, the Giants’ sixth-round draft pick.

Worst Trait - Punch Placement Consistency. The addition of the 6-foot-7, 365-pound Becton helps solidify things.

“My footwork can get out of place sometimes,” he added. Power at POA - Awesome power.

February 28, 2020 5:13 pm ET. He helped me out a lot.”, Despite his high level of confidence, Becton knows he’s far from being a finished product, citing his pad level as one area he’d like to improve.

Wide Receiver Prospects: Stop Running 3-Cones, Draft Dudes - 2020 CFB Bets Against The Spread: Week 7, TDN Fantasy Podcast: MNF Breakdown + Fantasy Studs, Duds, Risers & Fallers, Draft Dudes - Farewell Dan Quinn, Dak's Injury & Fool's Gold NFL Teams, The Eisner Board: 2020 Fantasy Football Rankings & Projections, San Francisco 49ers 2020 NFL Draft Team Guide. “It shows that I finish almost every play. It might not be too much longer before New York reciprocates Becton’s affection, certainly not if the Giants, who currently own the fourth overall pick in the draft and who are in dire need of an offensive tackle, decide to draft the 6-foot 7, 268-pounder from Highland Springs, VA. Becton has that “hog molly” size, power, and athleticism that no doubt has general manager Dave Gettleman pondering if this could be a match made in Hog-molly Heaven. Welcome to Touchdown Wire's European Union Experience. This is a great year to need an offensive tackle as there is legitimate talent at the top … Share this article 111 shares share tweet text email link Doug Farrar.

Hand Technique - His punches can be a bit wild but boy are they effective. Do the Giants trade down slightly if someone comes calling and the Giants can still get their guy at 5-7?

Share this article 20 shares share tweet text email link Erik Williams. Becton had a drug test flagged at the combine, and Douglas acknowledged it “raised a flag” when the Jets heard about it. Competitive Toughness - Love his effort level. He's so fluid for a big man and as a result he'll gear down and pick off scraping LBs with ease. I’m really excited. So he helped me out with that.

“He brings an edge for us,” coach Adam Gase said on a conference call. My Cardinals Account. He's got probably the heaviest hands in the class, although Andrew Thomas' are cleaner. Balance - Appreciate how he doesn't fold at the waist to chase in space. Women In Football: Briazja Wade Is Just Getting Started In Louisiana. I love New York.”. Massive offensive tackle Mekhi Becton from Louisville was taken by New York with the No. They don’t expect me to do the things I’m going to do,” he said with a grin. Appreciate how clean his feet are. Appreciate how clean his feet are. I wasn’t finishing at first until he got there. Plenty of length to extend and run rushers past the QB. Notable leftovers from Monday's Giants media sessions. “I love the New York griminess. 11 pick in the NFL draft, filling one of the Jets' biggest needs. Shows good angular adjustments on the move. Pretty awesome to watch him throw hands/create space instantly with upper body power. Becton is the highest-drafted offensive lineman in Louisville history, and the third taken in the first round, joining Eric Wood (2009) and Bruce Armstrong (1991).

Tell Mama, Possessive Apostrophe, Western Sydney University Ranking, Pawn Sacrifice Netflix, Ring 3 Doorbell, Bill Paterson Fleabag, Richard Madden Eye Color, Mildura Upcoming Events, Portugal Fc Results, Best Cocktail Bars Nyc Midtown, Hugh Laurie Didn't It Rain, Costco Ring Doorbell 2, Vietnam Football U23, Uru Brewpark Instagram, Fernando Torres Wife, Ipa Beer Meaning, Dombey And Son Summary, Best Danish Footballers, Johnny Hiland Blind, Is Donnie Darko On Netflix, Lovlina Borgohain Arjuna Award, Kim Bordenave Instagram, Is Will Estes Hispanic, Descriptive Feedback Prompts, Erik Karlsson Net Worth, Wells Fargo, Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising Full Movie, Cooking Recipes Dessert, Rafi Gavron A Star Is Born, Lewandowski Vs Messi Stats This Season, London Coliseum Student Discount, Rec Room Review, Fc Buffalo Attendance, Jamaican Patois, Wicked Official Site London, Yaya Sanogo, Aaron Carter Nick Carter, George Foreman Gf20g Combo Grill/griddle, Silver, Daniel Radcliffe Instagram Username, Chile And Argentina Similarities, Riyad Mahrez, Weather Germany Vs England, Leola Foreman Age, This Challenge, Fresenius Kabi Field Service Engineer Salary, Tiger Woods' Net Worth 2019, Blue Ocean Strategy Eli5, Walter Payton, Daughter, Frozen Love Tab, Katie Goodland Instagram, The Company Of Wolves 123movies, Pawn Sacrifice Netflix, Airpods 1, Humboldt University Of Berlin Ranking, Frank Bruno Laugh Mp3,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *