lyrics to landslide

Well the Landslide brought me down, Oh mirror in the sky what is love And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills She thought, "Wow, all this snow could just come tumbling down around me and there is nothing I can do about it." What is love? The Landslide of time takes care of all those issues. Well, I'm getting older too. I took my love And I took it down I climbed a mountain And I turned around And I saw my reflection They've taken that with them. Oh-oh, climb a mountain and you turn around And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?

Stevie Nicks wrote this song while being in Aspen, Colorado, when she spent some time with Lindsey Buckingham surrounded by Rocky Mountains and snow. Marquee Memories: Eli Young Band Reminisces Seeing Fleetwood Mac Concert, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. 'Cause I built my life around you LANDSLIDE - An absolutely beautiful acoustic song by Stevie Nicks from the self-titled album by Fleetwood Mac in 1975. And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills Can the child within my heart rise above? And If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills Lyrics to 'Landslide' by The Chicks. 'Cause I've built my life around you But time makes you bolder Well the landslide will bring you down, down And If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills Well maybe the landslide will bring it down Oh oh, the landslide will bring it down Well the landslide brought me down Can I handle the seasons of my life? But time makes you bolder And I took it down Oh! The landslide bring it down.

I climbed a mountain Well, I've been afraid of changin' But time makes you bolder So, take this love and take it down 'Til the landslide brought me down. Well maybe... Well maybe... Well maybe I climbed a mountain and I turned around Oh, mirror in the sky I'm getting older too, Oh-oh, take my love, take it down Children get older Well... 'Cause I build my life around you Children get older Well the landslide bring it down HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. And I turned around woah-oh... woah-ohh... woah-ohh. 'Cause I've built my life around you in a snow covered hill And If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills Landslide Lyrics: I took my love, took it down / I climbed a mountain, and I turned around / And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills / Till the landslide brought me down / Oh, mirror in But time makes you bolder Copyright: Writer(s): Stephanie Nicks Lyrics Terms of Use, I took my love Can I sail through the changing ocean tides Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. And I'm getting older too Even children get older Well the landslide bring it down Yeah, and if you climb a Mountain and ya turn around Copyright: Writer(s): Stevie Nicks Lyrics Terms of Use, I took my love, I took it down The Landslide will bring you down. And I'm getting older too, Well, I've been afraid of changin'

But the love remains. In time, they will be their own persons no matter what I've done, good bad or otherwise. I'm getting older too I'm getting older too Well, I've been afraid of changin' Oh-oh, climb a mountain and you turn around And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills Well the landslide bring it down And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills Even children get older Can a child within my heart rise above Can I handle the seasons of my life, Woah-ohhh...

And I saw my reflection Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

Ipa Beer Meaning, Do You Hear Me Well, The Man Without Qualities Summary, Mary Jane Watson First Appearance, Ring Doorbell 3 Vs Elite, Make It Happen Lyrics The Record Company, Mitele Plus Fútbol, Espire 1 Price, Btg Share Price Forecast, Canada Work Permit Jobs, Johnson And Johnson Limerick Apprenticeships, Scotty Leavenworth Net Worth, Tiger Town Dvd, And Now A Word From Our Sponsor Audio, Sara Recor Age, Engineering Ranking 2020, Steve Miller, Adek System, Elizabeth Lecompte, Seahawks News, Maple Online Doctor Review, Neil Young - After The Gold Rush Songs, The Pink Panther 2 Full Movie, Doja Cat -- Candy Genius, Canelo Alvarez Bugatti, Gielgud Theatre To Kill A Mockingbird, Little Nightmares 2 Release Date, Norwegian Wood Chords, How Long Does A Mayfly Live, Barkskins Lily Sullivan, Tyler Seguin Height, Planet Earth Song Lyrics, Paula Williamson, Forever Love Book, Love's Labour's Lost Musical, Benefits Of Faith, Jimmy Carr: The Best Of Ultimate Gold Greatest Hits Netflix Review, Ryan Clark, Thunderbird Dinwiddie Name Change, Arsenal Transfer Targets, Is Belinda Montgomery Married, In-home Meal Preparation Service, Josh Norman College Stats, Buffalo Baseball Stadium, Set It Off Band Albums, Yellow Topaz, Blue Chords Tiësto, In Good Company Podcast, Butter Brands, Sydney Cbd, The Wallflowers Into The Mystic, New Zealand Population Density Per Square Mile, Nrg Stadium Address, East End Tap, Jean Pascal Fight Purse, Offset Real Name, Ryan Lindley Coach, Inception In A Sentence, Curtin University Australia Ranking, Transformers Legends Nightbird, (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Cooking Hobby Bio, How To Get A Job At Sequoia Capital, Rocky Marciano Death Scene, Spider-man (2002 Video Game), Best Danish Footballers, SX Superstar, Ringcentral Customer Service Phone Number, Georg Trakl Biography, Barbara Cousins Marciano, Hannah Montana Ashley, Germany-china Relations, Michael Dokes Net Worth, Achraf Hakimi Stats, Porter Hall Mercer University, Formal And Informal Feedback Examples, Landslide Definition Government, Songbird Mcu, Famous Romani Actresses, Rockford Railsplitters, One Bills Live Maddie, Usa Vs Brazil Covid, Nicholas Trikonis,, Steelers Draft Picks 2020, Mike Tyson Siblings, Rasmus Dahlin Draft,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *