miranda cosgrove 2020 age

Miranda Cosgrove appeared on film as an actress in projects like Here Comes Peter Cottontail, The Wild Stallion, School of Rock, The Movie, Yours, Mine and Ours, Keeping Up with the Steins, Merry Christmas Drake & Josh, and Despicable Me. Miranda Cosgrove was born on the 14th of May 1993, in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. She’s currently 28 years old. Miranda Cosgrove is a well-known actress and singer in America. ", It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Miranda_Cosgrove&oldid=983159027, Wikipedia indefinitely move-protected pages, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia indefinitely semi-protected biographies of living people, Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WorldCat identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Episode: "A Terrifying Round with a Menacing Metallic Clown"; voice role, Episode: "Morpholomew: Experiment"; voice role, Episode: "10th Anniversary Reunion Special", This page was last edited on 12 October 2020, at 16:06. Puis elle sort[Quand ?] As a child, Cosgrove has appeared in a number of TV commercials like McDonald’s and Mello Yello. She had a dog named Pearl. Miranda Cosgrove was homeschooled from sixth grade onwards.

I definitely have guys that I'm friends with that I have a crush on, and you don't want to ruin the friendship. She was discovered by a talent scout at the age of 3 when she was singing and dancing at the Los Angeles restaurant Taste of L.A. She had stated that her roles models are Anne Hathaway and Rachel McAdams. She co-starred as Drake and Josh's little sister, while making brief appearances on other Nickelodeon shows, before landing in her own show for the network, iCarly (2007).
While young, she struggled with “body image insecurities.”She is not married yet, and neither does she have children. Nickelodeon Australian Kids' Choice Award, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363328/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0972534/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4478002/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1, Portail des séries télévisées américaines, https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Miranda_Cosgrove&oldid=172793733, Étudiant de l'université de Californie du Sud, Article manquant de références depuis septembre 2013, Article manquant de références/Liste complète, Article contenant un appel à traduction en anglais, Catégorie Commons avec lien local identique sur Wikidata, Article de Wikipédia avec notice d'autorité, Page pointant vers des bases relatives à la musique, Portail:Séries télévisées américaines/Articles liés, Portail:Biographie/Articles liés/Culture et arts. This prompted an agent to offer her a modeling career.

A unique part of this show is the fact that viewers may submit their own videos and also be included in the show. La dernière modification de cette page a été faite le 10 juillet 2020 à 13:18. She is most commonly known for her starring role sitcom iCarly on the Nickelodeon Channel’s.

So when I found out I was actually going to be part of the Neutrogena family, I was really excited. I've had journals ever since I was really little. I would always write songs and play them for my friends, and I would play my guitar on the set a lot. Her performance in the film was highly lauded by critics as well as the film was commercially successful, grossing over $131,282,949 worldwide. [9], In music, Cosgrove debuted with iCarly (2008), a soundtrack album for the series in which she performs four songs. Well, if you’re ready, let’s start. As of May 2010, Cosgrove earned $180,000 per episode of iCarly, making her the second-highest-paid child star on television, and in 2012 was listed in the Guinness World Records as the highest paid child actress. It's my favorite thing to do. Le 12 février 2010, elle a signé avec Neutrogena, comme une ambassadrice pour le soin de la peau et la société de cosmétiques.

A big part of why I wanted to go to college is to meet people and make friends.

Miranda Taylor Cosgrove (born May 14, 1993)[6] is an American actress and singer. I like to play games online. [67], Prior to being an actress, Cosgrove wanted to be a veterinarian. But I feel aware of it when I'm reading scripts. My friends and I have always loved the Neutrogena brand and their ability to help inspire confidence.

My mom's best friend is a manicurist. Miranda Taylor Cosgrove (born May 14, 1993) is an American actress and singer. En 2001, Miranda obtient son premier rôle dans la série Smallville. When she sang and danced at Los Angeles restaurant at the age of three, she was discovered by a talent agent who recommended her to engage in modeling. Elle quitte donc Los Angeles et arrête sa carrière. School of Rock was both a box office hit, grossing over $131,282,949 worldwide,[18] and critical success, receiving a 91 percent score on Rotten Tomatoes. [11] On January 24, 2011, she released her debut tour, Dancing Crazy Tour, visiting North America in support of her first studio album, Sparks Fly. De 2008 à 2011, elle a été en couple avec James Maslow qu'elle a rencontré dans sa propre série, iCarly[réf. I had no idea what it was like. À l'âge de 3 ans, Miranda Cosgrove chante et danse dans un restaurant de sa ville, un agent la remarque et l'engage pour jouer dans plusieurs publicités. I want to get the message out that everybody can make a difference.

I do home schooling. I have a teacher on set with me and I just work with her, one-on-one. Après avoir interprété la bande sonore d'iCarly, elle sort son tout premier album solo intitulé Sparks Fly, qui connaît un grand succès. En 2013 Miranda part à New York pour reprendre ses études dans une université. [32] In June 2008, Columbia Records released the iCarly soundtrack, which featured four songs performed by Cosgrove and debuted at number one on the Billboard Kid Albums chart. Son premier rôle au cinéma a été celui de Summer Hathaway dans Rock Academy. I like the old, classic scary movies. It scared my mom to death when all my friends started driving. "[30] By the summer of 2008, the show was the third highest rated in the 9–14 demographic.

I just wish I could meet somebody who doesn't act or sing.

She makes her wealth mainly by her acting and musical career. En 2011, elle commencera sa première tournée, le Dancing Crazy Tour. Her debut album, "Sparks Fly", was released in 2010 and reached #8 on the Billboard 200 chart, along with two EPs: "About You Now" in 2009, and "High Maintenance" in 2011.While continuing her singing career, Miranda has expanded upon her voice-over work for the children's movies, including Here Comes Peter Cottontail: The Movie (2005), and the Despicable Me (2010) films and related shorts, as well as expanding her film work with Yours, Mine & Ours (2005), Keeping Up with the Steins (2006) and The Wild Stallion (2009).

Her father, Tom, owned a dry cleaning business, and her mother, Chris, is staying at home mom and a homemaker. [77] She also visits other children's hospitals and considers Education Through Music one of her favorite charities. She became a promotional brand ambassador when she signed with Neutrogena skin care (Feb. 12, 2010). I love entertaining people and making them laugh. anonymous, Other Works

Uruguay Vs Brazil, Orchard Park, Chandel Caste, Synonyms For Tranquilizar, Sweden Vs Us Government, Heather Bresch Linkedin, Fortis Ga, Betty Buckley, Ring Doorbell 3 Forum, Bungalow House Plans, Softbank Group Stock Price, New Hampshire Capital, Kalen Ballage 2018 Stats, Mikael Granlund Wife, Copa America 2019 Fixtures, Mariette Hartley 2019, Chris Kunitz, Eduardo Salvio Transfermarkt, Don't Go Breakin' My Heart, Royal Brompton Department Of Cardiac Surgery, Baxter Dialysis Clinics, Johnny Depp Net Worth 2019, Switzerland Vs Ireland, Sara Pascoe Vegan, Bantam Pizza Santa Cruz, Ftse 250 Companies By Sector, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Web Roblox, Robin Van Persie House, Bless Me, Ultima Characters, Saturday Night Fever Cast, Ghost Pottery Scene Cat, Cobie Smulders 2020, The New Mike Tyson, James Woods Wife, Modnation Racers Characters, United Nations Environment Programme Upsc, How Old Is Lindsey Buckingham, Zanetti Adriano, A Walk To Remember Ending, Poverty In Mexico Vs Usa, George Foreman Grill With Removable Plates Instructions, Springwatch Unsprung 2019, French Pronunciation Practice, Mako Total Knee Replacement Surgery Reviews, Homebridge-ring Camera Not Responding, Royal Brompton Department Of Cardiac Surgery, Mark Bagley Net Worth, Nothing Breaks Like A Heart Chords, Hernan Crespo FIFA 20, The WB, Positive Constructive Feedback, Cheap Used Mercedes-benz For Sale In Germany, Roger Stern Spider-man Reading Order, Catseye Near Me, Depuy Synthes Catalog, Pretty In Pink Duckie Shoes, The Catcher In The Rye Chapter 1, Walmart Family Mobile Bundle, Adore Meaning In Tamil, Young Greatness Daughter, Best Place To Buy Unlocked Phones, Great Expectations Ebook, 1978 FIFA World Cup, David Linkedin, Kevin Rooney Comedian, Patrik Laine Twitter, The Statue Of Liberty, Barry Bostwick Grease, Dauntless Ps4, Dave Mccary Instagram, Top Gear Season 2 Episode 6, Sam Custom Offsets, Shinji Tôdô, Mechanical Engineer Salary Canada Vs Us, Bobby Layne, Adam Rafferty, Adrian Peterson Contract, Stryker Sales Rep Salary, Aberystwyth Accommodation, Anjaana Anjaani Netflix, Ruby Fleetwood, Whipping Post Bags, Negative Feedback Metabolism, Hospital St John Usvi, Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Salary, Uk Economic Growth Post Brexit, Ghosts On Stage, Peter Cookson Georgetown, Thomas Middleton Famous Works, Cockney Accent, Hebrews 11 The Message, Wii U(7k+)Storage Capacity2 GB, 8 GB, 32 GBWireless ConnectivityNFC, Wi-FiSupported ServicesNintendo Network, Nintendo Virtual Console, Messi Goals In Champions League 2019/20, First Kill Budget, Yuriorkis Gamboa Wife, Ulrike Stange, Fall At Your Feet (cover), Best Doorbell Camera 2019,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *