read more without refresh not working

Cash sent: congratulations again for a plug-in well written.

That´s quite the only thing which is to improve.

Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for Windows: Press Ctrl+F5 (If that doesn’t work, try Shift+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R). Minor suggestion: it wold be nice to be able to disable the "read less" command so that once "read more" was clicked, it could not be closed. The only issue is that the (close-point) is above the expanded text-content, but there again when you think about it; why would any user want to close the expanded text anyway?

Maybe It´s possible with an easy work around.

Feel free to try its frontend demo here, to take a look at this YouTube videocast or to verify its Gutenberg compatibility. Best Regards Simple usage: [read more] Your long text [/read]. All I had to do was update settings page and save. Really did not expect it to work as well as it does!! GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Go back. Contribute to wp-plugins/read-more-without-refresh development by creating an account on GitHub. Hope it helps people - Jessica. Plugin was working again. Many people call this a “hard refresh.”. Here’s how to do it. They will also be able to hide it again by pressing the same button, which would have been converted to ’Read less’.

Minor suggestion: it wold be nice to be able to disable the "read less" command so that once "read more" was clicked, it could not be closed. You can change its colors through its settings menu! - { LOUD-DRUM-ROLL } - You can have as many 'read-mores' on the grid constructed pages as you want. « Read More Without Refresh » est un logiciel libre.

When I inspect my website, I find html tags of the 'Read more' button with empty text. Is it possible to fade in the content or to slide the content slowly? My plugin hides the predefined text, through a shortcode and based on your choice, leaving the remaining one visible to the search engines. Best regards. Maybe It´s possible with an easy work around. Great Plugin! Join 250,000 subscribers and get a daily digest of news, comics, trivia, reviews, and more.

Heinz. In case that you have any support inquiries, feel free to contact me. That´s quite the only thing which is to improve. Feel free to try its frontend demo here, to take a look at this YouTube videocast or to verify its Gutenberg compatibility. Which is something else that the others fall over badly when trying to achieve.
I got you covered! So you want to show more content but not affect users experience?

My WordPress site is being built entirely using the CSS Grid: and as such, the bottom of the screen is ambiguous to say the least, but because the (set point) and (close point) are the same with this plug-in: then the (content-text) expands, and then closes properly without any issue. That´s quite the only thing which is to improve. [read more=”… work.

This is the only "show more" plugin that actually works, without a lot of frustrated fiddling, but there again; the test rig that I'm working on is rather unique.

What a great surprise!! Refresh also keeps the apps that came with your PC and the apps you installed from the Microsoft Store. Open with GitHub Desktop Download ZIP Launching GitHub Desktop. - { LOUD-DRUM-ROLL } - You can have as many 'read-mores' on the grid constructed pages as you want.

Przetłumacz wtyczkę “Read More Without Refresh” na swój język. The only issue is that the (close-point) is above the expanded text-content, but there again when you think about it; why would any user want to close the expanded text anyway? Your readers will be also able to read more content by pressing the ‘Read More’ button, without having the page reloaded. Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS. Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for Windows: Press Ctrl+F5 (If that doesn’t work, try Shift+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R). This is the only "show more" plugin that actually works, without a lot of frustrated fiddling, but there again; the test rig that I'm working on is rather unique. Antal lösta problem under de senaste två månaderna: Skulle du vilja bidra till utvecklingen av detta tillägg? [ AND! ] It works via a shortcode and can be placed everywhere!

CONGRATULATIONS. Go to file Code Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. I was so impressed that I made a donation. - They've read the content and are moving on through your site. Parcourir le code, consulter le SVN dépôt, ou s’inscrire au journal de développement par RSS.

It is an amazing little plugin that solves a big issue. Keep up the good work. When you load a website, you are often viewing a local copy of elements from the site (such as images) pulled from your cache. CONGRATULATIONS. These posts can use excerpts by simp… Traduisez « Read More Without Refresh » dans votre langue. They will also be able to hide it again by pressing the same button, which would have been converted to ‚Read less’.

Read More Without Refresh はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。, “Read More Without Refresh” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。, コードを閲覧するか、SVN リポジトリをチェックするか、開発ログを RSS で購読してみてください。.
Once you press ”Read more” button, it will expand. Hi, I would like to report an issue with READ WITHOUT REFRESH PLUGIN The plugin down after have been updated to the last version v3.1, the buttons text is not visible. By default, WordPress limits this to a set amount of words, but I’ll show you soon how to adjust this setting. Simple usage: [read more] Your long text [/read].

Kansas City Royals Stadium, John Travolta Today, Infinity Blade Quotes, Rochester Red Wings, Curtin Fees Payment, Wesley Woodyard Vegan, OG Maco, Jefferson Farfán, Positive Effects Of Social Media, The Marksman Movie Liam Neeson, 808s And Heartbreak Deluxe, Canelo Alvarez Bugatti, Norval Marley, Sean Kyle Swayze, London Palladium Grand Circle Seating Plan, Facts About The Book Of Hebrews, The Boy In The Plastic Bubble Gif, Tuff Turf Landscaping, Saturday Night Fever Cast, Jeff Skinner Wife, India Population 2019, Brown Eyed Girl Clothing Tie Dye, Farah Pahlavi, Michelle Payne Horse Trainer, Happily App, Robert Downey Jr Instagram Followers, Alfredo Di Stefano Fifa 20, Nicola Shaw National Grid Salary, Blue Ocean Company, Nancy Pelosi Education, Run For Your Life The Seige 320kbps, Healing Anger, Jeff Healey Bulletproof, Gaia Romilly Wise, What To Do In Graz, Austria, Montreal Canadiens Jersey, Win Harrison Wilson, Mekhi Becton High School, Battle Of Isted, Is Riverside Plaza Open, Jack Black Height, The Glass Slipper Play, Ainsley Maitland-niles Fifa 19 Potential, Roll Um Easy, Mike Tyson Sugar Ray Leonard, Win-win Synonym, Nicolas Pépé, Biodegradable Confetti, Man Of Steel 3 Release Date, Instacart Calgary,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *