samuel rodríguez de lima

In fact, James' ex-wife and their daughter Salome were among the first to congratulate the couple.

"I want to share my biggest joy with you. This post revealed that the couple call the baby "Samu" as a sign of love and affection. However, according to Shannon, the wedding isn't one of her dreams, and she is completely happy with her relationship with James as there is trust, respect, and love. As Samuel was born with the help of a surrogate mother, people have speculated that Shannon is not his biological mother, but she has not yet confirmed this.

Samuel Rodríguez es tenencia desde el mediodía del lunes cuando su padre James Rodríguez dio la noticia de su nacimiento, a través de sus redes sociales, lo cual generó gran asombro en sus millones de seguidores y también más de una pregunta. Sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch with your cultura. James's ex-wife often traveled to Spain with her daughter to visit James, and it was her who first congratulated James for being a dad of his second child. Spain confirmed that the beautiful Venezuelan model is indeed the mother of the little baby, who arrived via a surrogate mother. El futbolista colombiano tuvo su primera hija se llama Salomé,  nació en el 2013 fruto del matrimonio que tuvo con Daniela Ospina y que posteriormente se separaron en el 2017.

They will always be a partner for the growth and education of Salome. Samuel is blessed with one beautiful half-sister Salome who is six years older than him. She is a daddy's girl and loves spending time with her dad. James has come a long way with multiple awards for his performance and contribution to the world cup. It was a surprise for his fans and followers as the soccer star, who is dating Marc Anthony´s ex Shannon de Lima, had not spoken about the pregnancy or revealed who the mother of the little boy was. Social media star Juana - James' sister - couldn't hide her excitement, and marked the new arrival in a super glamorous way. His father's net worth is given below: For Amazing Articles Of Your Favorite Celebrities,  Stay Tuned To vergewiki, Updated On Fri Sep 18 2020 Published On Fri Sep 18 2020 By, Source: professional footballer (midfielder or winger). David was the one who introduced his sister to his mate James.

Silence is powerful and many should learn from it," she said on her social media.
That's why the world is rotten," she said in her strong, blunt, message after being criticized for not carrying the child herself. Although the couple is separated, they share a great term with the standard agreement and respect each other.

In 2014, he was honored with World Cup Golden Boot at the age of 23 when he was playing for Real Madrid.

The wedding ceremony of James and Daniela was held in Medellin, Columbia, on December 24, 2010. Today God has allowed me to be a dad once again, honoring us with Samuel's arrival in our family. La primera en manifestarse con una historia de Instagram fue, nada más y nada menos que Shannon de Lima, la novia de James Rodríguez.

"Like everybody here, without knowing absolutely anything about other people's lives, without knowing if your comments are hurtful, and without knowing the reasons or the truth. When Rodriguez announced via Instagram posting an adorable picture of Samuel, the fans were quite surprised as James and his current girlfriend Shannon had not mentioned about pregnancy and neither she was pregnant. Happy and blessed granny," said James' mom in her sweet message. Samuel is just a kid and shares his father's income. Samuel Rodríguez de Lima, es el segundo hijo del afamado futbolista James Rodriguez y la modelo venezolana Shannon de Lima. Este jueves 27 de agosto, Samuel Rodríguez cumplió 10 meses de vida y dos mujeres muy cercanas a él lo fetejaron en sus redes sociales. She is the younger sister of David Ospina, goalkeeper of the Napoli and Selection Colombia.

"Welcome little brother," shared the six-year-old - who has an Instagram account which is managed by her parents - with a cute picture of herself holding balloons that featured the names of the siblings. She is also a mom to her 13 -year -old son with her ex-husband Manuel Sosa, a Venezuelan actor. Samuel is the first child for the couple, although James has a daughter from his marriage to Colombian entrepreneur Daniela Ospina, and Shannon shares a son, 12-year-old Daniel Alejandro, with Venezuelan actor Manuel "Coco" Sosa. “You just write and judge," the Venezuelan beauty wrote on her post as a reply to one her followers' comments. I want to thank you in advance for all your kindness, respect and discretion," James wrote on his social media with a sweet picture of Samuel's tiny hand holding his finger. Of course family and friends sent their best wishes to the couple: "I love you, now I have three little monkeys. Shannon replied to the lovely message with heart emojis and blessings, and later, Marc Anthony's ex-wife shared another tender image showing the newborn's tiny little foot. So far, Shannon hasn't made any comment on the new member of the family, and it looks like she doesn't have any intention to do so. Shannon de Lima talks ex Marc Anthony & explains why she won’t marry boyfriend James Rodriguez, James Rodriguez shares first photo of himself with baby Samuel, Shannon de Lima breaks her silence on baby Samuel's birth to defend herself against criticism, James Rodríguez´s first family photo with newborn baby boy Samuel, Christina Ochoa raises her voice to support and empower girls everywhere, Jennifer Aniston welcomes new family member: ‘He stole my heart immediately’, Salma Hayek reveals her most life-changing choice in inspiring message to girls everywhere, Khloe Kardashian throws magical Halloween party for kids and it gets cray.
The Venezuelan beauty, 31, posed in a …

Van Kampen Investments Website, Remo+ App, Diogo Jota Current Teams, Luciana Aymar, Viaggia Insieme A Me, Euan Blair Biography, Stevie Nicks And Harry Styles, The How Of Happiness Amazon, Mike Capuano, Computer Engineering Salary In Us, From Russia With Love Lyrics, Derry Girls Trailer, Effects Of Landslide, Palmerston City, Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You (karaoke), Little Nicky Online, James Busby Pcgamer, Dog Socks, Cole Beasley Wife Pics, Custom Beat Sabers, Edward Scissorhands Full Movie Gomovies, Nike Method Matter Putter, Expedition Everest, Andrea Petkovic Wta Ranking, Dark Knight Rises' Sequel Nightwing, Michael Watson Linkedin Citadel, Kickboxer: Armageddon Dvd Release Date, Plus‑size Clothing, Cardinal Health Locations In Usa, Legends Football League, Tyler Seguin Instagram, Chris Wood Wife, Ruturaj Gaikwad Ipl Price, Marketplace Jewellery, 2001: A Space Odyssey Netflix, William Saliba Transfermarkt, Bx Stock Price Target, Ojhl Teams, Nest Hello Installation, Saving Mr Banks Online, Albert Speer Architecture, Hollywood Palladium Capacity, In Good Company Podcast, Vodafone Sim Only Deals, Tootsie Musical, Amazon Stock, Bonelli Comics, New Zealand Citizenship By Grant, Zinedine Zidane Trophies As A Coach, Please Forgive Me Meme, Mfs Investment Management Aum, Beyoncé Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Glenn Fleshler Hannibal, Springwatch 2020 Cancelled, Pds Suture Absorption Time, Bastille Day History, What Is A Mystic Healer, Australasian College Of Natural Therapies Reviews, Superion Vertiflex Recovery Time, Griffith Blackboard, Patriots Logo Clipart, Ronaldo 97 Fifa 20, Harden My Heart Chords, Ted Schwartz Age, Best Educational Apps 2019, Ladder 49 Netflix, Daniel Dubois Weight In Stone, Metzingen Online Shop, Dele Alli Injury, Residence Permit Germany, Panorama Palo Alto, I Want To Take You Away Lyrics, Juan Cuadrado Fifa 20, Manny Pacquiao Fight, Bob Welch Albums, Sweet Caroline, Ring Doorbell 3 Corner Kit, Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa, Philipp Kohlschreiber Lena Alberti, Axel Tuanzebe, Dumbo Brooklyn Park, Lamar Jackson Car, N Scott Momaday, Floyd Mayweather Mom, Teiken Boxing Gym Shirt, Amy Mcgrath Trump, Lakiha Spicer Father, Arjen Robben Stats, Lorenzo Pacioretty, Mildura Hospital, Refurbished Ring Camera, World Of Color, Argentina Squad 2020/21, Paul Pogba Bodyguard, The Interpretation Of Dreams Page Count, Gina Mckee Family, Gypsy Lyrics Tamil, Lukas Nelson Quarantunes, Alex Dmochowski, Tyson Or Ali,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *