scott quigg retired

Thank you to everyone for the tremendous support over the years #teamquigg #noregrets #Repost @eddiehearn ・・・ When all is said and done, as long as you can look yourself in the mirror and know you gave it everything, you can never have any regrets – respect @scottquigg , A post shared by Scott Quigg (@scottquigg) on Mar 8, 2020 at 7:48am PDT. Quigg looked a shadow of his former self despite his tender years and has now made the correct but difficult decision to bow out. Quigg had previously held the WBA super-bantamweight title, making a string of defences before a points loss to Carl Frampton in their unification clash in February 2016.

after hinting in a post-fight interview he was thinking of giving up the sport. On this performance, I don't know what's left. Thank you to everyone for the tremendous support over the years 👊 #teamquigg #noregrets #Repost @eddiehearn ・・・ When all is said and done, as long as you can look yourself in the mirror and know you gave it everything, you can never have any regrets - respect @scottquigg 👊🏼, A post shared by Scott Quigg (@scottquigg) on Mar 8, 2020 at 7:48am PDT. "I'm coming for you son," Fowler warned Fitzgerald. “Fitness-wise was no problem but my timing wasn’t there.
The Bury man, who was highly confident of victory at Manchester Arena on Saturday night, lost every round to Irishman Jono Carroll. Former WBA super-bantamweight champion Quigg admits there is 'not a lot left' after being outclassed by Carroll, but says he has no regrets over ring career, Our free email newsletter sends you the biggest headlines from news, sport and showbiz. On the undercard, Hughie Fury bounced back from his August defeat to former World Champion Alexander Povetkin by knocking out the Czech Republic's Pavel Sour in three rounds to rekindle his world heavyweight title hopes. Will Arsenal make a statement at Man City? News. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Amateur. At times, in the second half of the contest, it was uncomfortable viewing as Quigg struggled to deal with what came his way. Former WBA super-bantamweight Champion Scott Quigg has announced his immediate retirement from boxing at the age of 31. “Unfortunately last night wasn’t my night and it showed me it was time to call it a day!” – he said. Last updated on 9 March 20209 March 2020.From the section Boxing. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. We would like your feedback, please fill in our survey. I can walk away with my head held high! Martin Lewis explains, Jurgen Klopp 'still dreaming' of Kylian Mbappe at Liverpool - but is aware of obstacle, The Reds have been linked with a move for the PSG star in the past and could attempt to prise the player away in a sensational move next summer, Scientists warn England coronavirus deaths 'likely to hit' 240-690 a day in less than fortnight, The figures from Cambridge University will pile pressure on Boris Johnson - as one SAGE expert warned the virus could be back to where it was at the end of March in a couple of weeks, Piers Morgan yells at son to 'get a grip' as he moans about new lockdown rules, The Good Morning Britain host reminded his son that his grandparents spent their 20s enduring World War 2, Piers Morgan jokes he was among 235 who complained to Ofcom about Amanda Holden's dress, During a candid chat on Heart Breakfast on Friday morning, Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan joked that he found Amanda’s ensemble on Britain's Got Talent shocking, UK slams Russia for 'spreading fake news that Oxford University coronavirus vaccine will turn people into monkeys', Bizarre pictures and memes shown on Russian TV claiming the British coronavirus vaccine developed by AstraZeneca will turn people into apes, with one poster depicting Boris Johnson as 'bigfoot', have been condemned, Lancashire expected to move to Tier 3 - as SAGE expert calls for multiple circuit breaker lockdowns until Spring', Greater Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham, in an impassioned press conference, accused the Government of treating the North "with contempt" and of trying to make it the "sacrificial lamb", Boris Johnson may ignore rebellion and force Manchester into Tier 3 lockdown, The PM could impose the Tier 3 measures on Manchester on Friday, with or without local support - as Dominic Raab warned 'we can't have' Andy Burnham refusing to 'do the right thing', Viewers were very distracted by this woman nodding her head behind Donald Trump, If his answers weren't bizarre enough, the woman in the audience behind him nodding her head drove viewers to distraction, Police break up party in tiny B&B room after guests say 'they can't drink in pubs', Nine young people 'trashed' the two-person suite at Beldon House in Grimsby while breaching coronavirus lockdown rules "as they can’t drink together in their own houses 
or pubs", the owner says, Martin Lewis on the household item you need to find now to stop your home being flooded, Consumer expert Martin Lewis was back on our screens on Thursday night for another instalment of the Martin Lewis Money Show - asking everyone if they knew where their stopcock was, Prince Harry 'exploded' during 'showdown' with William about Meghan Markle's Vogue cover, Just like Princess Diana and Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle was invited to appear on the front of Vogue magazine - but the Duchess of Sussex came up with a different idea for her meeting with the fashion magazine, AC/DC guitarist Paul Matters - who was famously fired by band - dies, The musician replaced original bassist Larry Van Kriedt in the rock band, Casual sex illegal for people who don't live together in lockdown tiers 2 and 3, The Government's casual sex ban for people in England is being introduced in more areas this weekend - including London, Essex and York - as coronavirus lockdown rules are tightened, You can apply to be a professional biscuit taster and get paid £40,000 a year, Border Biscuits is on the search for the ideal candidate to fill its new role of 'Master Biscuiteer' who will lead a team in creating delicious ideas for new biscuit creations, Parents name baby after internet provider in exchange for 18-years' free WiFi, A new mum and dad have incorporated 'Twifia' into their baby daughter's name to bag themselves free internet until she is an adult, but say they feel "a little ashamed" by their decision, 'One of a kind' man, 22, dies months after suffering catastrophic injuries from attack, Jack Sumner had appeared to be on the long road to recovery after being assaulted in Chesterton, Staffordshire, but he sadly lost his fight for life in hospital surrounded by family. I beat world champions, sold out arenas. "He was the better man. "I've achieved everything my desire dedication and ability would take me to and I can walk away with my head held high!

The bout with Carroll was his first outing in 17 months, after he lost to Oscar Valdez for the WBO featherweight title in March 2018. ", Carroll, 27, paid tribute to Quigg afterwards, saying: "Scott was one of my idols growing up but this is my time, tonight I showed my quality.". Profikarriere. "I'm a realist and I don't kid anyone. 'King Kong' dominated from the opening bell before the former WBA super-bantamweight champion's corner threw in the towel in the 11th round after a sustained attack from the Irishman. Boxing He stated: “Scott was one of my idols growing up but this is my time, tonight I showed my quality.”.

Fernando Couto Pes Stats, Nick Kwiatkoski Contract, Michael Rosenbaum Superman, Where Was Half Light Filmed, Lincoln Financial Field, Ontario Reign Roster, Reinier Jesus Carvalho Fifa 19, Diogo Jota Current Teams, Highest Elevation Nfl Stadiums, Robert Lewandowski Net Worth, Coca-cola Logo, Grace Margaret Wahlberg, Grudge Match Wwe, Dearbhla Molloy Ferryman, Tyson Fury Training Routine, Dara Howell Adam Lowry, Skybell Digital Doorbell Adapter Amazon, Healing Anger, Peter Griffin Roadhouse Sound Clip, The Pink Panther 2 Full Movie, Ronaldo First Wife, Is David Berry Married, Elton John Sad Songs Chords, HCA International, Mariette Hartley 2019, Brothers Restaurant On Hertel, Delaney & Bonnie Members, Luis Alberto Transfer, Joaquín Botero, Pat Stryker Home, Martin Chuzzlewit Episode 3 Youtube, Montreal Expos Logo, Italy National Team Schedule, Islands In The Stream Original, Botany Bay, Punk'd Justin Timberlake, Corey Stoll Height Weight, I’ve Been Everywhere, Wilson Tom Hanks, Andrew Wilkinson Liberals, Victor Ortiz 2020, Size Of Germany Compared To Alberta, Acne Vulgaris, Jim Cummings Tomorrowland, Kelly & Cal, Tpc Courses Ranked, Sodapop Personality Traits, India Population 2019, Job Opportunities After Ms In Data Science In Germany, Google Home, Bloody Mary, Mount Royal University Address, Angel Eyes Lyrics Mamma Mia, Phar Lap Game, Alabama Crimson Tide Football Schedule, Ronaldo 2019/20 Stats, Ngee Ann Academy Career, Yoga Hosers Streaming, Harry Potter Prequel, Zimmer Biomet Careers, Lego 41232, Quick Bites, Australasian College Of Natural Therapies Reviews, Ultimate Spider-man - Watch, How To Cite Who Website, Malaysia Football Player, Bless Me, Ultima Characters, Kate Ferdinand Instagram, How Big Is England, Cold War Timeline, Faith Vs Belief Vs Trust, Dybala Salary, Bryan Adams Net Worth 2020, Academic Goals Examples For High School Students, Revolver Vs Pistol, Argentina Vs France Score, Alex Sharp Wife, Cat In The Hat Short Poem, Major League Lacrosse, The Castle Hsc Notes, Parachute Regiment Battalions, Richard Madden House, Here Comes My Girl Piano, The Christmas Blessing Book, Michael Watson Linkedin Citadel, What Is The Verizon 65 Plus Plan?, My Kind Of Woman Tik Tok Version, Joanne The Ranch, Ucla Acceptance Rate, Chinese Dance History, Together Song, Planned Power Outagepg&e, Bend It Like Beckham Netflix, Hawkeye Endgame Haircut, Psychology Of Dreams Facts,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *