view from seat aldwych theatre

This theatre is quite small I would have been happy to sit in almost anywhere in the dress circle. The Aldwych Theatre is part of a security network run by the Society of London Theatres, which quickly shares information that may impact the safety of theatre patrons. The overhang is particularly deep and can feel slightly claustrophobic towards the rear of the Stalls. Seating view photos from sports and concert stadiums, arenas and theaters around the world Me and my husband visited the Aldwych theatre to watch Dirty dancing.

Simply click on a seat to access user reviews. This theatre is quite small I would have been happy to sit in almost anywhere in the dress circle. This theatre is quite small I would have been happy to sit in almost anywhere in the dress circle. Seat was perfect.

Aldwych theatre london seat map and aldwych theatre seating plan and seat foto s in aldwych theatre aldwych theatre seating plan tina.
Use our interactive seating plan to view 2761 seat reviews and 885 photos of views from seat.

This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

• If money were no matter Centre seats in rows E-L in Stalls, and centre seats in rows B-D in Dress Circle. I’m short and I had a clear view. There should be a limit on letting people in once the show starts. Great seat, could see every part of the stage and had a walkway immediately in front, so lots of leg room. Wiki list of sections at Aldwych Theatre. I’m short and I had a clear view. Very uncomfortable, restricted legroom, missing some of the action on the stage. This theatre is quite small I would have been happy to sit in almost anywhere in the dress circle. I’m short and I had a clear view.

The front of the Stalls are not raked, so the view may be blocked for smaller audience members. Slightly obstructed view with the balcony as mentioned but didn’t obstruct the show, generally a good view.

I’m short and I had a clear view. The ticket site warned of a restricted view but it was fine, we were looking right down on the stage.

Seat was perfect.

Submit your own to earn theatre vouchers or win tickets. Find the best value theatre tickets with interactive seating plans, audience seat reviews & view photos. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom.

This theatre is quite small I would have been happy to sit in almost anywhere in the dress circle. Home / Uncategorized / Aldwych Theatre Seating Plan View From My Seat. Slightly obstructed view with the balcony as mentioned but didn’t obstruct the show, generally a good view. Dirty Dancing was an amazing show. Aldwych Theatre: Good view even from the cheap seats! This theatre is quite small I would have been happy to sit in almost anywhere in the dress circle. The theatre was lovely although the only downside was allowing people who were 30 minutes late for the show to still gain entry and disrupt everyone by trying to find their seats. Aldwych Theatre Seating View with Interactive Seating Chart: Ticket Down has Interactive Aldwych Theatre seating charts by section and row with a 3D view from each seat (for select large venues). Very uncomfortable, restricted legroom, missing some of the action on the stage. Seating view photos from seats at Aldwych Theatre, section Dress Circle. Seat was perfect.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I’m short and I had a clear view. Great seat, could see every part of the stage and had a walkway immediately in front, so lots of leg room.

Very uncomfortable, restricted legroom, missing some of the action on the stage. By continuing to use our site, you agree to us using cookies in accordance with our. Aldwych Theatre Seating Plan View From My Seat.

Durch die fortgesetzte Nutzung unserer Website gibst du deine Zustimmung zur Nutzung von Cookies gemäß unserer.

Ps5 Price Point, Johnson And Johnson Brands, Austria Vs Germany Map, Camarena Health Center Madera, Germany Gdp 2017, Female Physiotherapist Near Me, Excel Tutorial, Michael Schoeffling Now, Boy Meets Boy, Argentina Next Match Friendly 2020, Affidavit Of Support Fee, China Military Strength, Happy Birthday Wishes For Friend, Brazil World Cup, The Hunger Games Game, Skybell Products, Does Patrick Roy Have A Son, Display Model Watches, Trojan War, Landon Donovan Stats, Graham Nash Net Worth, Decision Making Strategies For Students, Space Oddity Beatles, Federico Bernardeschi Tattoos, Ring Doorbell Charged But Not Working, Nations League Fixtures Today, Is Belinda Montgomery Married, Target Bendigo Jobs, Portugal Population 2019, The Great Adventure Of Horus, Prince Of The Sun Mal, Fresenius 2008k Dialysis Machine Specifications, Teenage Girls Bedrooms, England 2006 World Cup Squad, Spring 1945 Offensive In Italy Outcome, Ares Capital Wiki, Luqman Hakim, Half‑Life Storyline, Gypsy Lyrics Tamil, Alexander Clooney, Dr Films List, Brian Gleeson Net Worth, Strongest Nfl Player Bench Press, Sean Kyle Swayze,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *