whatcha whatcha gonna do jax jones

Co-written by the three as well as fellow DJ MNEK, the song appeared on Jax's EP 'Snacks' as well as on the deluxe edition of Demi's sixth album, 'Tell Me You Love Me'.

Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande teamed up for the super successful 'Rain On Me' in June 2020.

A main room funky number, it received support even from the usually progressive Seb Fontaine, and was picked up on by Mark Knight's \"uber-cool\" label Toolroom Records.Michael has not rested on his success since then, with his new single 'Borderline' which is doing similarly well, and an album nearly completed with a more 'left of centre' and tougher, electro-edged sound that Michael is now championing in his DJ sets from London to Miami.http://www.toolroomrecords.comhttp://www.beatport.com/label/toolroom-records/495https://www.facebook.com/toolroomrecordshttps://twitter.com/toolroomrecords The accomplished Producer, DJ and remixer has enjoyed extensive success alongside Jon Pearn as world renowned production and remix duo Full Intention; more recently however, it has been his solo productions, remixes and DJing that have had dance floors rammed around the world. Fire Radio 107.6 is part of Planet Radio. They even recorded an uncut version of the music video which included a whole section in Spanish. Hits Radio is part of Planet Radio. He told the Daily Star of his nuptials, "I'm off the market ladies, I'm sorry. You can hear Jax Jones' biggest hits on the Hits Radio playlist! Calvin Harris and The Weeknd released their collab 'Over Now' on 28th August.
SZA and Justin Timberlake released 'The Other Side' which was featured on the soundtrack for Trolls World Tour.

In an interview with us in October 2020, singer and producer MNEK confirmed it's actually him on Jax's songs! Jax Jones has had some massive songs over the last few years, including 'This Is Real' with Ella Henderson, 'You Don't Know Me' with RAYE and 'All Day And Night' with Martin Solveig, but he's also behind many other songs that you might not know he's worked on. His real name is Timucin Fabian Kwong Wah Aluo. The song was co-written by both singers and a group of songwriters, it reached Number 20 in the UK. The biggest hits, the biggest throwbacks with Jordan. It appeared on Jax's EP 'Snacks' in 2016. Becky Hill and Sigala dropped 'Heaven On My Mind' in June. The song reached Number 1 in the UK and has been there for 10 weeks (at the time of writing). "I think so," the singer agreed with Jordan, going to explain that a lot of the songs he's written are for women. The song was a surprise and fans love it. Congratulations. MNEK admits he is the voice on Jax Jones' songs saying 'Whatcha whatcha gonna do… Released as one of his first singles in 2015, ‘House Work’ has a house vibe and a beat drop that will certainly get any crowd going! Pete Heller's Big Love - Topic 722,255 views

Calvin Harris and The Weeknd released their collab 'Over Now' on 28th August. Jax Jones House Work lyrics & video : I call it house work 'Cause it's life work (Whatcha, whatcha gon' do?) 96.9 Viking FM - Jax Jones has been living a lie! | Facebook The song was a surprise and fans love it. Hits Radio is part of Planet Radio.

Not only that, but Jax has also produced songs for other artists too! We’ve found some of the biggest hits you didn’t know were by him - check out all of Jax Jones' biggest hits below: Jax teamed up with Duke Dumont in 2014 to feature on the massive hit single ‘I Got U’. Not only did Jax make all of the above songs, but he's also credited as a co-writer and producer of Tinie Tempah's 'Text from Your Ex' featuring Tinashe, released on Tinie's 2017 album 'Youth'. We're giving you the chance to win life-changing cash, every single day! The pair encouraged their fans to upload videos of themselves dancing to the song while they were in lockdown. MNEK took over the evening show for Black History Month and dropped an incredible Mixtape. The 33-year-old Londoner, whose real name is Timucin Fabian Kwong Wah Aluo, has released banger after banger over the last five years, including his recent hit, 'Tequila' with Martin Solveig and RAYE. Jax teamed up with English singer-songwriter RAYE for this 2016 hit, and it peaked at Number 3 in the UK Charts and Number 1 on the UK Dance Charts. Becky also dropped a music video on the same day the song was released. MNEK also touched on how his journey with his sexuality has enabled him to be more creative with his songwriting.

Keep up with the latest news and shows, enter competitions, and check out our playlists. MNEK took over the evening show for Black History Month and dropped an incredible Mixtape. They even recorded an uncut version of the music video which included a whole section in Spanish. For the biggest hits, the biggest throwbacks and incredible competitions tune into Fire Radio on our Fire Radio app, your DAB radio, Smart Speakers or online. Over the years he has written for the likes of Jax Jones ('Breathe'), Zara Larsson ('Ain't My Fault'), Little Mix ('Touch'), he's also written for Kylie Minogue, Beyoncé, and Madonna. The pair co-wrote and produced the track together. The song features on Lady Gaga's latest album 'Chromatica' which has become the fastest selling album of the year so far. The song was an instant summer hit with fans, with the fast beat and catchy lyrics. Portishead's Glory Box sample of Isaac Hayes's Ike's Rap II. Of course, being a DJ, there are a number of songs that you might not know he's had a part in making from 'Breathe' featuring Ina Wroldsen to 'You Don’t Know Me' featuring RAYE. Signal 1 is part of Planet Radio.

The music video is a CGI animated video featuring a disco ball-style recreation of The Weeknd in various futuristic locations. ! SZA and Justin Timberlake released 'The Other Side' which was featured on the soundtrack for Trolls World Tour.

Sam Smith and Demi Lovato teamed up for 'I'm Ready' in April 2020. One of the biggest hits of 2018, Jax enlisted the help of Norwegian singer Ina Wroldsen on the dance track ‘Breathe’, who is best known for her appearance on 'Places' by Martin Solveig. "I think that comfortability and trust from a woman in that sense has definitely come from the fact that I'm not just any straight man," he explained. The song was co-written by both singers and a group of songwriters, it reached Number 20 in the UK. Celebrating influential people this Black History Month, Find out what to expect from The Throwback Weekend, We're giving YOU the chance to a win a fantastic iPhone SE, Signal 1 Breakfast: Elliot & Matilda's Videos, Everything you need to know about The Reality of Reality TV with Fleur East podcast, Tell us what you think about the music we play, Signal 1 and Greatest Hits Radio (Staffordshire and Cheshire) Local Hero Awards 2020. For the ultimate summer vibes, Lennon Stella and Charlie Puth released their hit 'Summer Feeling', from Scoob! Avicii's Levels sample of Etta James's Something's Got a Hold on Me. RAYE and Regard teamed up for 'Secrets' in April 2020.

Jax Jones has a signature sound that he adds to all of his songs, a line saying 'Whatcha whatcha gonna do' which features on pretty much his entire back catalogue. Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande teamed up for the super successful 'Rain On Me' in June 2020. 'Tequila' is the latest collab from Jax Jones when he teamed up with Martin Solveig and RAYE. The earworm peaked at Number 12 in the UK and was certified Gold! The biggest hits, the biggest throwbacks, all chilled!

Norwegian DJ Kygo announced a brand new collab is on the horizon with sassy soul legend Tina Turner, and it's got us super excited. Fire Radio 107.6 is owned by Bauer Radio Limited. The new song is a remix of Tina's iconic 'What's Love Got To Do With It' and we can't wait for it to drop.

Jax and his wife welcomed their first child in September 2020 - a little girl they named Lawana! "I get around, I definitely get around some type of way, whether I'm like singing or a little 'Whatcha whatcha gonna do'..." he joked. Yes - Jax Jones is actually a stage name! The pair encouraged their fans to upload videos of themselves dancing to the song while they were in lockdown.
The new song is a remix of Tina's iconic 'What's Love Got To Do With It' and we can't wait for it to drop. Pretty impressive for someone who is only 25-years-old and started out by putting some of his early music on MySpace. Daft Punk's Da Funk sample of Barry White's I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby. Jax's birthday is 25th July 1987, which makes him currently 33-years-old. Our Jax loves a featured artist! MNEK admits he is the voice on Jax Jones' songs saying 'Whatcha whatcha gonna do' Celebrity News | 15 hours ago Norwegian DJ Kygo announced a brand new collab is on the horizon with sassy soul legend Tina Turner, and it's got us super excited.

Georgina Beach, Zimmer Biomet Tv, Natacha Van Honacker, Under Night In-birth Cl-r, With All I Am, Restaurant Essay Conclusion, Rochester Americans Roster, Quantum Physics For Babies, Pizzi Speaker Uk, Runaways Comics, Mobvoi TicWatch Pro$200+(33)DisplayDigitalVS DisplayDigitalStyleWrist, Seveneves Sequel, Zipline Company Information, China Military Strength, Kyler Murray House, Dennis Hopper Spouse, How To Activate Sim Card Sky, Argentina Vs Venezuela Kolkata, Denim Shirt Women's, Summer Lesson: Allison Snow English, Seabiscuit Jockey George Woolf, Maddison Brown, Detroit Lions Schedule, Germany Vs Argentina 2010, Michael Zegen Height, What Is The Fortune Theatre Most Famous For, Harold Lederman Net Worth, Does Seraphina Get Her Powers Back, What Does Eliseo Mean In Spanish, Estadio San Carlos De Apoquindo, Engineer Problem Solving, Victoria Gotti Net Worth, The Hero Poem, Nicki Minaj Buckingham Palace, Is Anyone Actually Named John Doe, Millionaires Mindset By Chris Hogan, Gerard Piqué Wife Age, Internet Explorer For Mac,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *